Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Don't F--K-w-Tuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone has double standards. I know what they are, thank you. You just plain didn't understand my point. If you think that gridlock doesn't result from everyone's double standards and insistence that everything go their way, you just don't understand logic, or are horribly misinformed on the state of the nation.

Your dogmatism, once again, is the drivel. Have an original thought for once, or at least quote the morons you are parroting.

2. LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Saddened by Mestral is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Having a double standard used to mean you suffered for it, politically or financially. Now, everyone has one, and you don't dare argue against it. Thus, gridlock - in everything. And we bring it on ourselves by insisting everything go our way. I am becoming convinced we are all snowflakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    You use a lot of double talk to say nothing here.
    Has noting to do with the fractured and meaningless drivel you typed above.
    Check your meds.

A doublestandard means (and has meant for many years) that people from one group can do something and it is ok, while another group gets punished for doing the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    Everyone has double standards. I know what they are, thank you. You just plain didn't understand my point. If you think that gridlock doesn't result from everyone's double standards and insistence that everything go their way, you just don't understand logic, or are horribly misinformed on the state of the nation.

Your dogmatism, once again, is the drivel. Have an original thought for once, or at least quote the morons you are parroting.
    You claim to know what a double standard is, and yet, once again conflate it with something else.
    Sad.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey... The democrats have a least one standard. Or is a double standard considered 2?....
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

5. LOL Night Owl, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Democrat standard is that anything for the party is good, be it moral or not. Nothing good for the party can possibly be immoral.
    The Republican standard is anything for the USA is good, be it moral or not. Nothing good for the USA or the Constitution can possibly be immoral.
    Both lose in the end.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

7. Likes gnatsum, CenTexDave, shawnricheson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    The Republican standard is anything for the USA is good, be it moral or not.
    I happen to be a very loooooooong time member of the Republican party and never ever ever heard of this "Republican Stadard" you cite........I hate to bother you and ask for a 'citation' but this one time, could you possibly provide me a "cite" for this one?.....mac

9. LOL Mestral, just2cents LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3