Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Hearing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, if nothing else this has done it has backfired and amped up republicans. A lot of people got a good look at just how low and mob rule the democrat party has become. The left thinks this has fired up its base, and that may be true for the hard left, but it has also made a few people who vote D ask themselves if this is what they want to be associated with or how they want America to be run.
    I've actually read some of the left complaining that Feinstein and Schumer weren't trying hard enough to keep Justice Kavanaugh off the Supreme Court. I can only think they expected Feinstein to show up with her AR 15's that she once brought to the Senate in an attempt to ban. I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that anyone who votes Democrat isn't qualified to vote.

I've also read that in energizing the Republican base the Democrats may have killed their hoped for blue wave. At least Admiral Yamamoto got his first strike in. The Democrats can't even claim that.

2. Likes madasheck, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    A point was made that a lot of democrats missed too... If they wouldn't have Borked Bork back in the day, and he died in 2012 like he did, the dems could have had an extra appointment to the bench during Obamas administration.

Just another bit of irony about reaping what one sows and how things bite you in the butt because you try and cheat.
    I mentioned that back in post #97

4. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Debra Katz - The Real Bad Guy

I am going to make a prediction.

If the FBI were to raid Debra Katz's office and seize her Android, and the office server and work stations,
    they could easily build a prima facie case for for fraud, perjury and
    conspiracy to commit fraud upon the Senate.

Impanel a grand jury and subpoena account creation records from gofundme and the linked bank accounts.

Godaddy keeps pretty decent records for their exchange server logs.

Here are my findings without a subpoena.

KATZ-SCAN.pdf

6. Likes CenTexDave, gnatsum liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnricheson View Post
    I am going to make a prediction.

If the FBI were to raid Debra Katz's office and seize her Android, and the office server and work stations,
    they could easily build a prima facie case for for fraud, perjury and
    conspiracy to commit fraud upon the Senate.

Impanel a grand jury and subpoena account creation records from gofundme and the linked bank accounts.

Godaddy keeps pretty decent records for their exchange server logs.

Here are my findings without a subpoena.

KATZ-SCAN.pdf
    yep, looks pretty cut and dried.........

8. LOL Night Owl, shawnricheson LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow... I don't even know who Katz id, and I am usually up on this stuff.

In the meantime... The latest dem tactic is to try and sell the line that the current court is not legitimate. And who is the first slimeball to crawl out from under his rock? None other that Eric Holder of all people.

Someone did an article in the paper today that said millenials will be the death of the American system, and I am beginning to believe it. This is what happens when Helicopter moms are left to raise children when fathers stop being responsible for their children. The nice thing is that America has been able to survive so many things that would have destroyed a lesser people. If we can live through the Obama years and still have a shirt on our backs, we are pretty tenacious.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

10. Thanks Night Owl, CenTexDave, Dagobert II thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    yep, looks pretty cut and dried.........
    I believe the evidence will conclusively prove a series of texts and telephone calls between attorney Debra Katz,
    Dr. Ford and Senator Feinstein throughout the month of July 2018 up to present date.

I believe Senator Feinstein herself lied and it was her personally that called Katz and Katz brokered the deal.

I believe the evidence will prove that the lawfirm of Katz Marshall & Banks LLP has / is a member of an
    offshore LLC with a signature card on file at Citibank in Delaware tied to the gofundme account
    with precisely $578,906.00 in the account.

I am back-grounding all the paralegals and their family members and will update when the timing is appropriate.
    Last edited by shawnricheson; October 7th, 2018 at 1:36 PM.

12. Thanks sojourner truth, Dagobert II thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, as I predicted, the Dems did everything wrong, Kavanaugh was confirmed, and the Republicans are energized. Good job, Feinstein. Like I said, they could #### up a rock fight.

14. Likes Mestral, Dagobert II liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I hope they keep up this screaming and yelling and protesting... Nothing better than seeing gangs of amped up lefties banging and clawing at the doors to the supreme court building to fire up Americans.

The funniest thing about this is, that Trump has hundreds of conservative justices at lower level courts appointed or waiting in the wings. This robs the activist courts of their fuel for doing the work the democrats rely on when in or out of power. They learned a long time ago that when you have no political power in DC, activist judges can get you agenda done just as well. If not actually passing laws, then obstructing constitutional acts a president takes. Immigration laws being the prime example.

16. Thanks Mestral, CenTexDave, Dagobert II thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    Well, as I predicted, the Dems did everything wrong, Kavanaugh was confirmed, and the Republicans are energized. Good job, Feinstein. Like I said, they could #### up a rock fight.
    I was sitting at the Carousel Bar in New Orleans Saturday when they announced that he would be confirmed. A large group of people started cheering so I thought it had to do with the game....lol
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

18. Likes Rick, sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we have to remember that not everyone is like what is being reported on in the MSM.

This is part of the democrat problem right now and they just cannot seem to learn that not everyone thinks like they do. If you listen to some late night TV show host, or to the daily info drama shows, you would think Americans are all marching lock step to the left, and it is just not the case. You would have thought that they might have gotten the hint after the last election, but evidently they are going to keep on with this game of personal destruction to try and win folks over. That or to scare people into submission like the BLM folks in Portland Oregon. I'm pretty sure the folks they were diverting in traffic were not pleased with their antics, and because that was Portland Ore., those folks were probably, most likely. democrats they pissed off. Maybe they should read that book about winning friends and influencing enemies instead of Alynski.

20. Likes Dagobert II liked this post
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast