Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blake Jackson Touchdown Catch

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Blake Jackson Touchdown Catch

Post Thanks / Like
    You cannot tempt me. I will not watch anything dealing with the NFL.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

3. Thanks TheOldProgrammer thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their first game is home against the Steelers. Good luck, Cleveland.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

5. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Blake was having a good training camp until he injured his knee and was released by the Browns.

7. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Browns signed DT Tracy Sprinkle, former Buckeye. He was an undrafted free agent who signed with Carolina last year and lasted until the final cut.
    I remember he was seriously injured before his junior year and missed the whole season, but came back for his senior year and was a good DT.
    Doubt he'll make the Browns' roster though.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

9. Likes Rick, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Browns looked pretty good last night blowing out the Redskins.
    It was announced they have traded RB Duke Johnson to the Texans. Should have been able to get more than a 4th round draft pick though.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw the highlights as the Jets-Giants debacle was on the NFL network. I have heard more than one coach say winning starts in pre-season or we don't go out just to show up. The Browns had some hop in their step, Mayfield was having fun and their defense in the first quarter with their starters was good. The NFC north is ripe for the taking this year and why not the Browns. As for my Jets.....well this is a Browns thread.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

12. Likes Rick, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the AFC North. But I also think the NFC North is up for grabs.
    That kid who scored a TD on a punt return for the Browns is a helluva story: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brown...ld-nfl-journey

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I see Antonio Callaway has been suspended for 4 games for PED usage.
    The Browns need to read the riot act to this moron and let him know they aren't going to keep standing by him like they did with Josh Gordon. One more foul-up and get rid of him forever. They have plenty of good WRs in camp - Beckham, Landry, Higgins, et al.

Post Thanks / Like
    Evidently this failed drug test is from last year even before he was drafted. Nothing like a speedy punishment, NFL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast