Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: O'Rourke dinged for saying 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem

Post Thanks / Like
    Just read an article about how Betos dog would be a better candidate. Pretty funny.

Beto is the flavor du jour of the democrat party, and if all they can do is march him out as a possible, they are in worse shape than eve I thought. And that was bad enough.

Flash in the pan. Like a pocket spinner for miilenials who haven't got a clue.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

2. Likes CenTexDave, gnatsum liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lets not "Kavanaugh" him.
    No one is paying several women to lie about his past.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    O'Rpourke beat a DWI crash with injuries in 1995. That's not even close to the poor girl that molested, or got paid to remember she was molested by a rich white kid of privilege at a private school in 1983....you know the one that remembered she had only 1 beer? The president was awesome in dogging her on that fact.
    "I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

5. Likes CenTexDave, Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robert F. O'Rourke, besides being a reformed drunk, is a pretty good fellow. He can play bass and does pretty well on drums. His wife runs a business, which allows him to call himself a businessman. Some folks I'm sure will give him some Primary Election votes but I don't think he's got much of a chance being elected. Now, when the electorate becomes more than 50 percent Hispanic, well then he may have a pretty good chance. I don't see that happening in my lifetime.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

7. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Robert F. O'Rourke, besides being a reformed drunk, is a pretty good fellow. He can play bass and does pretty well on drums. His wife runs a business, which allows him to call himself a businessman. Some folks I'm sure will give him some Primary Election votes but I don't think he's got much of a chance being elected. Now, when the electorate becomes more than 50 percent Hispanic, well then he may have a pretty good chance. I don't see that happening in my lifetime.
    Well, unless they vote a few dozen times and the numbers go their way.

I can hardly wait to see how the democrats try and steal the 2020 election using their usual tools.

First, they will try to dig up mud, yes even more, on Trump and hire a few new women to tell lies about him, then they will have their roving voters being bussed from one voting site to another, and if all that doesn't work, they will have someone open up the trunks of rental cars in every district across the US and pull out the "provisional" voters ballots. That and put people in charge of voting sites who lean far left. And if they lose they will start their opposition campaign with trying to do away with the electoral college and then opposing anything and everything that the winner does.

Whether by hook or crook, it will be fun to watch how a desperate party with no really good candidate tries to wrest power for themselves. Right now they are fronting the fringers like Orourke and the rest, which is a pretty sad place to be in. Hoping that a proven loser can have enough "cool" to be a surprise winner. Well, with the help of some creative voter scamming, it may be possible.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

9. Thanks Night Owl, CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both Rick Roberts AND Chris Kroc on WBAP have both been blaming O'Rourke's recent "surge" on ONE person--U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R) of Texas.
    If only Cruz had run a better campaign last year, and did more yard signs, and did more meet-&-greets with Texas voters, and slammed Robert O'Rourke harder in the debates, and...
    Cruz beat O'Rourke by less than two percent of the vote...if Ted had taken Beto to the mat, and stomped him by a wide margin, Beto wouldn't be "talked about" so highly by the Democrats--they'd be pushing former San Antonio mayor Julian Castro more...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    O'Rpourke beat a DWI crash with injuries in 1995. That's not even close to the poor girl that molested, or got paid to remember she was molested by a rich white kid of privilege at a private school in 1983....you know the one that remembered she had only 1 beer? The president was awesome in dogging her on that fact.
    is this s'posed to be about Trump, or who?......mac

12. LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    Both Rick Roberts AND Chris Kroc on WBAP have both been blaming O'Rourke's recent "surge" on ONE person--U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R) of Texas.
    If only Cruz had run a better campaign last year, and did more yard signs, and did more meet-&-greets with Texas voters, and slammed Robert O'Rourke harder in the debates, and...
    Cruz beat O'Rourke by less than two percent of the vote...if Ted had taken Beto to the mat, and stomped him by a wide margin, Beto wouldn't be "talked about" so highly by the Democrats--they'd be pushing former San Antonio mayor Julian Castro more...
    Cruz has the personality of a rock. Throw in the illegal and fraud vote and it was closer than most thought it would be.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    I have said many times: never underestimate your enemy.
    (Kinda like dismissing the drunk standing 50yds away with a snubnosed 38,
    it is possible to be killed by such a situation.)
    I think Cruz underestimated the threat.
    Add that to the prediction that Texas will be a defacto purple state in another 4 years,
    and it adds up to: Cruz messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    is this s'posed to be about Trump, or who?......mac
    Not directly about Trump, but probably about Kavanaugh.
    Originally Posted by txswimmer:
    Lets not "Kavanaugh" him.
    No one is paying several women to lie about his past.
    There was this woman who, supposedly, after one beer, passed out and was supposedly assaulted by Kavanaugh (or maybe someone who looked like him? Of course, she is positive about ID'ing him). In addition to passing out, after one beer, she couldn't remember where this took place, or on what date, how she got there, or how she got home.
    After one beer.
    And she got paid a lot of money to positively ID him.
    Last edited by Mestral; March 15th, 2019 at 7:35 AM.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

15. Thanks gnatsum, fchafey, CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    One beer??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42543447_10156761161301967_6782769987732897792_n.jpg  
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

17. LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast