Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: O'Rourke dinged for saying 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem

Post Thanks / Like
    He has a picture of him as a toddler wearing a "BETO" T-Shirt. I just don't understand why he is apologizing for the review. It wasn't degrading, and was merely a comment on the lack of talent on the part of an amply endowed actress. Would he have apologized if he had written that the main male character's only qualifications were that he was a "muscle bound, idiot with chiseled looks who amply fills his tight pants"?. Plus, he was 19. Who cares. W got a DWI at about the same age, and became President.

His lack of qualifications to be a United States Senator all derive from his current leftist positions. Lets not "Kavanaugh" him.

2. Likes just2cents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the leftists.

The great Hussein used cocaine and is a hero to the left.

Say NO to the Toe!

4. Likes birdfriend, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let us not forget the old Bubba getting a hum job in the oval office and getting a pass on it.

Now they have found out that the woman who ranted at Flake in the elevator is a member of a leftist gang paid for by Soros. Go figure.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't it Carville that said "Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park and see what you get?" when the Dems were trying to destroy Paula Jones?, that's why to me the senate and congress are absolute jokes. I do like Sen Kennedy from LA. he is funny as ever....last night he said something like "if you actually believe what is going on, put your bong down" He is breath of fresh air...
    "I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

7. Likes Night Owl, Mestral liked this post
    LOL txswimmer, gnatsum LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And now he is running for president. the first thing I thought of was a song by Old Blue Eyes.....Send in the Clowns.....a year and a half of this moron talking with his hands is going to be hard to take....
    "I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

9. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL madasheck, txswimmer, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Is there a democrat that is foisted on us by the media recently who has accomplished anything?

R.F. O'Rourke's claim to fame is losing to Cruz. Wow! Huge accomplishment there Bobby.
    What has Cortez in New York accomplished?
    What about the Muslim from Michigan or the Somalian Muslim from Minnesota? Have they accomplished anything?
    Booker is an ex-mayor who did save someone from a fire. Other than that, violating Senate rules as Spartacus while falsely accusing a Supreme Court nominee is his claim to fame.
    Harris' biggest accomplishment may be the list of powerful people she was willing to sleep with in order to slither up the chain.
    Warren's biggest accomplishment was getting benefits for pretending to be an American Indian. Hell, she'd have a better chance trying to be a Cleveland Indian.

11. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dems keep filling the ticket with people who don't have a snowball's chance. People forget he LOST against Ted Cruz.

Either they are too old, too left, or too inexperienced. Face it - they have no one that can beat Trump.

13. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I don't know... I think the current slate of hopefuls are rather promising... For the Donald.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

15. Likes CenTexDave, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's hilarious - will be tons and tons of $$ spent by these democrat candidates. And the one that wins will spend even more of the democrat's $$ - all to lose to Trump!!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lets not "Kavanaugh" him.
    ahhhhhhh, why not, Sir?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast