Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Knee Not the Only Problem

Post Thanks / Like
    Read some interview years ago, with some pro athlete, who said it was HIS "way of the jungle" (or whatever phrase he used--I forget) to hit up and impregnate as many women as possible...because THAT'S WHAT DOMINANT MALE ANIMALS DO IN THE WILD!!
    He argued that male lions had harems of females, and it was that lion's 'duty' to spread his seed among the females in his pride. Same for other species, he claimed.

Then there was the backlash, from psychologists and others, who also noted that Man was given a brain, and in the more 'advanced' animal species, it wasn't necessary for the alpha male to father offspring with every female in the group, so keep your sperm and wandering ways to yourself, you ignorant moron (or words to that effect...).
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

2. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m not disputing that but less than 1 percent of professional athletes are tangled up in stuff like this. The population at large is likely larger much larger. I’m assuming that you guys have no experience with dating and scooped up the first hs senior you could grab at your first duty station way back when. I guess times were different then, a 23 year old dating a senior in hs was probably the rage. Anywho, it’s not really a matter of blame more so common sense. If I walk in a bad area then common sense should tell me there’s a higher chance of viewing or being on the wrong end of a crime. Do I blame the guy that committed the crime, of course but at the same time what the hell am I doing there in the first place if it’s not a necessity. Same goes with anyone not just women dating anyone in entertainment.
    More excuses and deflections.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    As I said... Consider the source.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

5. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3