Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Knee Not the Only Problem

Post Thanks / Like

Knee Not the Only Problem

The knee is not the only problem ... 68 children by 52 women! 7 players!

Children raised in fatherless homes are far more likely than children raised in two-parent homes to engage in criminal behavior and thus have contact with police. Ergo, when they father a child with a woman to whom they are not married — or at least living with — they are contributing to the problem against which these football players are taking a knee.

If you look at many of these players' records on out-of-wedlock children, you find that they are contributing significantly to the problem against which they are protesting.

For example, Antonio Cromartie has 12 children by 9 different women. Apparently, the NFL had to shell out $500,000 before he could even play football for them. Travis Henry has 11 children by 10 women, Willis McGahee has 9 children by 8 women, Derrick Thomas has 7 children by 5 different women, Bennie Blades has 6 children by 6 women, Ray Lewis has 6 children by 4 women and Marshall Faulk has 6 children by 3 women.

Did they forget to include Adrian Peterson's 11 children from 7 different women?

Before these guys take a knee they should take a good look in the mirror. { 7 Players - 68 children by 52 women} It appears their problem is not the knee.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

2. Thanks txswimmer thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent post...
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Father's Day must be the most confusing time of the year for those kids...
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

5. Likes TheOldProgrammer liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I used to wonder what would motivate these women to get pregnant by these guys.

Used to be I thought that there was some sort of vain hope that these women were thinking that once pregnant, the father would decide to marry them and settle down. Well, that sort of thing has been shown to not be the case any more. And has been that way for a long, long time.

Now I am more inclined to think that they are looking for a support check more than a relationship. I can almost understand why these women might not want to be permanently tied to these premadonnas, but then I saw interviews with some of the women and I sort of thought that if I were a man that had a relationship with that woman, I would not want to be permanently tied down to her either.

I guess it is a good thing that these football players make insane money. Maybe the kids might benefit from some trickle down benevolence from their progenitor.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Likes TheOldProgrammer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The term is 'gold digger'. There was even a RAP SONG with that as the title, that illustrates how some men get caught up in messes like that. Kanye West, with just a little help from Jamie Foxx (who channels his inner Ray Charles on the track!)

Lyrics tend a bit towards occasional profanity, but here's a stanza without it (there is a "radio version" that cuts all the bad words...)

Eighteen years, eighteen years
    She got one of your kids, got you for eighteen years
    I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids
    His baby mama's car and crib is bigger than his
    You will see him on TV, any given Sunday
    Win the Super Bowl and drive off in a Hyundai
    She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money
    She went to the doctor, got lipo with your money
    She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with your money
    Shoulda got that insured, Geico for your money
    If you ain't no punk
    Holla, "We want prenup! We want prenup!" (Yeah!)
    It's somethin' that you need to have
    ‘Cause when she leave yo' ass, she gonna leave with half
    Eighteen years, eighteen years
    And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his?!
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

9. Likes fchafey, Night Owl, Ricky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The parties involved make those decisions in each instance after the 1st or 2nd child was born I find it hard to believe that the 3rd woman did not know about the other women in the picture. If you hook up with a professional athlete there is a good chance of being one of many. Either way the issues that nfl players take a knee for are for one sided injustices brought against minorities specifically and usually black men.

11. LOL Night Owl, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The parties involved make those decisions in each instance after the 1st or 2nd child was born I find it hard to believe that the 3rd woman did not know about the other women in the picture. If you hook up with a professional athlete there is a good chance of being one of many. Either way the issues that nfl players take a knee for are for one sided injustices brought against minorities specifically and usually black men.
    Why is it that you will never blame the athlete for anything? This post shows that you blame the women and not the abject scum of an athlete. Ya, the women are at fault for not having any standards either. Who would have told the third woman? The selfish thug? Ha!

As for the protest, what have these crybabies done other than showboat for the phony cause? I have yet to see one go to the streets of Chicago and kneel or hold a fist in the air. Not one. Have you?

13. Thanks Night Owl, CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    are you talkin' 'bout multi millionaire black men, onetime, that are victims of "one sided injustices"?......those guys that got the "full ride" scholarships at our finest universities and colleges?......mac

15. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    are you talkin' 'bout multi millionaire black men, onetime, that are victims of "one sided injustices"?......those guys that got the "full ride" scholarships at our finest universities and colleges?......mac
    Whereas a scholarship is a grant or payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement, what those brutes were given was nothing more than an inticement to play their sport at that college/university. Many, if not most of them, leave their college/university no better off academically than when they entered. IMHO colleges/universities need to get out of the semi-pro atheletics business and focus on academics and research. Let all the professional sport leagues create a minor league system as has MLB.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

17. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    what those brutes were given was nothing more than an inticement to play their sport at that college/university. Many, if not most of them, leave their college/university no better off academically than when they entered..
    well, ludwig, that may be all they took advantage of, but it's certainly not all that they were offered. as you well know, you can lead a horse to water but...........to say that they were "disadvantaged" or somehow "victims of a one sided injustice" is the height of absurdity......mac
    Last edited by mac; August 20th, 2018 at 9:55 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast