Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Time to Start

Post Thanks / Like

Time to Start

If any of you guys are still watching the NFL the Browns take on the Giants on Thursday, NFL Network.
    This Browns team was supposed to be turning it around. Don't think so - Josh Gordon has not reported and is still in voluntary rehab, they traded Corey Coleman to the Bills because one of their draftees, Calloway,
    was looking so great at WR. Calloway was just arrested for driving with a suspended license and possession of marijuana.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. LOL txswimmer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm boycotting the NFL.

4. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, no NFL for me. I'm pretty much down on professional sports other than Golf.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

6. Likes madasheck, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am paying attention to it. Also see the rumors of Dez Bryant and where he might end up and how Mayfield wants the Browns to get OBJ. Do you see where Manziel is floundering with the Alouettes in the CFL? Though I don't par my can in front of the tube all day, I do still read about what's what in most all sports.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Jarvis Landry pushing for the Browns to trade for Beckham. They are close friends. They definitely will need help at WR with Josh Gordon still playing his games with habitual rehab and that drafted WR, Antonio Calloway, probably
    will be suspended. He had similar problems while playing for the Florida Gators. From what I've read Dez Bryant only wants a one year deal so he can be a free agent next year. If Gordon doesn't report to camp soon
    I say go for Bryant - one year deal. But doubt he will be worth whatever they pay him.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday while waiting for the SE regional to start from a rain delay, there was an NFL show on and the Browns will be on HBO's Hard Knocks this year. The main come on was a rookie rant in the locker room, couldn't tell who it was, but for Cleveland Browns fans, that might be something to watch...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

10. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Already have my season ticket to the EHS Eagles games for this year. Looking forward to the first game. Probably be 100 degrees still, but the hot dogs are still just as good. Been boiling since May. MMMMMMM....
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

12. Likes CenTexDave, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know many stopped watching the NFL, but thought I'd check out the Browns-Giants. Browns looking good. Leading 20-10. Baker Mayfield has looked very good. Tyrod Taylor looked excellent.

14. Thanks Ricky thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cowboys-49'ers on Fox at 9PM

Post Thanks / Like
    Good game so far Dallas lead 7-Zip
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

17. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast