Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "...to avoid conflict."

Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to expose a snake is to turn over a few rocks and see what lies under them in the dark. It ain't always neat and clean, and there will certainly be protests about it, but sometimes it is a whole lot better than letting the snakes breed and multiply.

That is sort of the way I look at some of the things I say about the City in general, and the Airport specifically. Not to be mean or degrading, but more as a hope that mentioning some of the things that I saw as being done wrong or even foolishly might be changed for the better.

Everyone knows we need police and fire personnel to keep us safe. Just like we need a military. But just because they are there does not mean they are perfect and could not stand strong scrutiny in how they do things. I think we all aspire for them to be the best they can be in everything they do. And often we may be wrong about our conclusions. There is always the possibility that every once in a while, we might just be on to something they are doing that needs revision. That does not mean we are "against them". Perhaps more like being hopefully for them to be the best they can be.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

2. Likes Night Owl, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My problem with Dagobert isn't that he throws the baby out with the bathwater
    (although I can't be certain that he doesn't since I only read about 10% of his
    posts), but that he turns over those rocks far and wide, all across the country.
    I would prefer he stick to the local garden.

Not much we can do about the snakes in the gardens of Boston and Philly,
    we have to realize that they are just a lost cause.

We need too apply salt here, in our own food stores, to keep the leaven at bay.

(Did I mix enough metaphores )
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

4. Thanks txswimmer thanked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3