Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cavs Bounce Celtics in Game 7 in Boston

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's what they said about Jordan, Chamberlain, Russel, West and many others. I don't hate him but when he left Cleveland the first time left a bitter taste that is still there.
    Coming back and winning a championship took a lot of the bitter taste away. I think he needed to go to Miami and learn how to win.

2. Likes CenTexDave, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Watch what some call highlights and there is more running with the ball than dribbling. When they do dribbled they carry the ball most of the time even then.
    Wow! you must have real good eyes.......hell, i don't see any of that sort of thing and I got one of those 52" HD Screens........and don't see any travelling at all. I see some awful long steps but not travelling. .....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Wow! you must have real good eyes.......hell, i don't see any of that sort of thing and I got one of those 52" HD Screens........and don't see any travelling at all. I see some awful long steps but not travelling. .....mac
    Mac, you can have a 50-foot HD Screen... and not see any traveling ...what you see on that screen depends on how good your eyes are.

Remember night owls have good vision
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

5. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Mac, you can have a 50-foot HD Screen... and not see any traveling ...what you see on that screen depends on how good your eyes are.

Remember night owls have good vision
    shoot.....i've got me some brand new 20-20 eyes......actually, a lot of folks don't really know what travelin' really is. they thik it's got something to do with how many steps you take with the ball and it ain't got nothing to do with that at all.....mac
    Last edited by mac; May 28th, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    gonna really be a good series 'tween golden state and lebron.......mac
    Better turn on the TV, Mac. Nearly halftime and Houston is dominating Golden State.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Senor Mac, guess your Warriors will be playing the Cavs. Houston can't seem to shoot tonight, especially in the 2nd half. Something like 30%.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

9. Saddened by Ricky is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    shoot.....i've got me some brand new 20-20 eyes......actually, a lot of folks don't really know what travelin' really is. they thik it's got something to do with how many steps you take with the ball and it ain't got nothing to do with that at all.....mac
    You're right again Mac Chamberlain

What is the definition of traveling in basketball?

A violation that occurs when a player with the ball walks, runs or takes too many steps without dribbling. A player is allowed two steps after picking up the dribble, and after two steps, the player must keep an established pivot foot to the floor.
    Last edited by Ricky; May 28th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    You're right again Mac Chamberlain

What is the definition of traveling in basketball?

A violation that occurs when a player with the ball walks, runs or takes too many steps without dribbling. A player is allowed two steps after picking up the dribble, and after two steps, the player must keep an established pivot foot to the floor.
    well, you must have a rule book there by you.....go to the index and look up "pivot foot"......that's what it was called in the 40's......maybe it's changed......back in my younger days.....even in the Army, some of us would slide our "pivot foot"......drove the refs crazy........mac......anyway, as I recall it, back then if you didn't pick up your pivot foot, you didn't travel.....mac

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2