Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cavs Bounce Celtics in Game 7 in Boston

Post Thanks / Like

Cavs Bounce Celtics in Game 7 in Boston

All these "experts" predicted the Celtics to send the Cavs and LeBron packing. Game 7 in Boston, where the Celtics hadn't lost this entire postseason.
    Final: Cavs -87, Celtics - 79. LeBron with 35 points and 15 rebounds and Kevin Love didn't even play!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    gonna really be a good series 'tween golden state and lebron.......mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Golden State? Maybe, but game 7 of the Warriors and Houston Rockets is tonight. And it's in Houston.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    gonna really be a good series 'tween golden state and lebron.......mac
    Is lebron the only player on the court for the Cavs? I think there is 4 others. Lebron can't do crap by himself and I don't care what he says.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess you didn't watch the interviews. He always acknowledges his teammates.
    I figured Boston would win last night. Home court, undefeated in the playoffs there.
    But it wasn't to be.....James took charge when he had to. Played the entire 48 minutes!! And this guy is now 35 years old.
    Hate him if you want, but there will never be another one like him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Guess you didn't watch the interviews. He always acknowledges his teammates.
    I figured Boston would win last night. Home court, undefeated in the playoffs there.
    But it wasn't to be.....James took charge when he had to. Played the entire 48 minutes!! And this guy is now 35 years old.
    Hate him if you want, but there will never be another one like him.
    That's what they said about Jordan, Chamberlain, Russel, West and many others. I don't hate him but when he left Cleveland the first time left a bitter taste that is still there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Is lebron the only player on the court for the Cavs? I think there is 4 others. Lebron can't do crap by himself and I don't care what he says.
    true.....there are others on the team but, LeBron is the keystone of the arch and without Lebron the Cavs are only detritus..........we'll see what happens here in a few days when the Cavs start takin' some 'net-only' incoming high angle fire.....there is no Stockton for Labron.......mac
    Last edited by mac; May 28th, 2018 at 1:03 PM.

9. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chamberlain and Russell were centers. The game was much slower then.
    West was a great one. Jordan is the standard by which all others are measured.
    But everyone is trying to compare apples vs oranges. James is a SF who can play center, PF and PG. He handles the ball more than most PG. He gets more rebounds than most centers and PF.
    I think the closest to James, in terms of what he did, is Magic Johnson.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually with those named played real basketball and not this current game that barely resembles basketball. They need to put the hoop at 14 feet and go back to playing real basketball. I haven't watched an NBA games in a few years. Watch what some call highlights and there is more running with the ball than dribbling. When they do dribbled they carry the ball most of the time even then.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with that, Owl. I see traveling frequently and others fouls not called all the time.
    I'm like you - might watch a few games during the playoffs but that's about it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast