Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: College spring games

Post Thanks / Like

College spring games

Many were cancelled due to weather, but watched Ohio State today. They have a real problem, but a good one. With JT Barrett now gone they need to find a QB. Saw 3 real good ones today along with a bunch of good WRs and RBs. If I was a team in the B1G I'd be very worried.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    The A&M game was a good one. The QB looked pretty good and #13 wide receiver Kendrick Rogers has really improved his speed. He was freaking fast yesterday. We had fun at it. Plus we were able to see Johnny Football play in the alumni game and I was able to meet Josh Reynolds from the Rams!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

3. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manziel has played two games in some sort of semi-pro development league out of Austin. Lots of headlines, but not so great stats.
    Thought you were a Tech fan. lol
    While hard to judge much of anything except the offense at a spring game, because the D is usually held back, I was kind of surprised to see Ohio State's trio of QBs put up 6 TDs (three passes over 40 yards) and one of
    their RBs break a 60 yarder for a TD. Penn State is screwed.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; April 15th, 2018 at 12:10 PM.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

5. Likes Rick liked this post
    LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Manziel has played two games in some sort of semi-pro development league out of Austin. Lots of headlines, but not so great stats.
    While hard to judge much of anything except the offense at a spring game, because the D is usually held back, I was kind of surprised to see Ohio State's trio of QBs put up 6 TDs (three passes over 40 yards) and one of
    Me? A Tech fan? How dare you! That is almost as bad as calling me a TU fan! YUCKIE!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

7. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice deflection on defense saying they are held back. People say that when their D gets trashed in the Spring.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    They were, simply, held back. Were allowed to tackle one on one, but on a QB once he was touched the play was over.
    You think anybody can hold back Nick Bosa?

Post Thanks / Like
    They were, simply, held back. Were allowed to tackle one on one, but on a QB once he was touched the play was over.
    You think anybody can hold back Nick Bosa?
    Who's Nick Bosa? There is always someone that can hold anyone back. I don't agree about the other stuff. It is football and if a player can't be ganged tackled, even a QB, then there is something wrong with football.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who is Nick Bosa? ROTFLMAO. He is the younger brother of Joey Bosa, former Ohio State two time All-American defensive end, #3 draft pick by San Diego in 2016, NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2016 and last year an All-Pro.
    And at this stage of the game Urban Meyer says baby brother is better than Joey was at this stage. Think he's onto something as Nick was, as a sophomore, the B1G Defensive Lineman of the Year.
    They hold the defense back, particularly against the QB, as they don't want injuries in spring games.
    Come on, Owl - you know this. So who's gonna be your team when you live out in the Piney Woods area - Tyler JC?

Post Thanks / Like
    Who is Nick Bosa? ROTFLMAO. He is the younger brother of Joey Bosa, former Ohio State two time All-American defensive end, #3 draft pick by San Diego in 2016, NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2016 and last year an All-Pro.
    And at this stage of the game Urban Meyer says baby brother is better than Joey was at this stage. Think he's onto something as Nick was, as a sophomore, the B1G Defensive Lineman of the Year.
    They hold the defense back, particularly against the QB, as they don't want injuries in spring games.
    Come on, Owl - you know this. So who's gonna be your team when you live out in the Piney Woods area - Tyler JC?
    Yea I know, but I don't have to like it.

Piney Woods U or I've Gone Fishin' U.
    Last edited by Night Owl; April 15th, 2018 at 3:45 PM.

13. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute, real cute..... They probably are seeing's they play OSU in Columbus this year I do believe....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast