Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 2018 Cleveland Indians

Post Thanks / Like
    Until nOtero came in and gave up two HR's. It's a blow out now.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yep. Can't win them all.

3. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was still winnable until the great trio of Neil Ramirez, nOtero and Cody Allen managed to totally blow it. Seriously - they need to DFA Ramirez or nOtero and bring Tyler Olson back up. Allen is a free agent after this year. Hope
    they aren't stupid. The guy is worthless this year.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Plutko goes today (afternoon game) against BoSox's David Price. Price has always pitched tough against the Tribe. That's ok though - I'll take a split with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tribe getting crushed this afternoon, 6-0 after 5. Plutko was fine for 4 innings, then it came unraveled. Tito had him issue intentional walks and that didn't work. Then brings in Cimber and
    he's just a joke. Still, a 2-2 split at Fenway is good enough.
    I see Tito recalled Josh Tomlin and put Neil Ramirez on the DL. About as good a move as starting Guyer in LF today in place of Brantley. You know Guyer - the guy with the huge .190 batting average.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    lol I saw they were getting hammered.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another total whitewash. They brought Tomlin in to pitch the 7th, 8th and 9th. I figured no big deal, it was already 6-0. He did ok - 3 IP, 1 ER.
    The highlight of the game for Tribe fans was Greg Allen singled and stole 2B. Matter of fact he had 2 of their 5 hits. Kid's playing well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tribe drops one to KC, courtesy of Cody Allen (who else). Clevinger went 6 IP, 4 hits, but a 3 run HR in the first, other than that he was great.
    The Tribe chipped away and made it 3-1, then 3-2 on a Alonso HR. Then took the lead in the 8th on another Alonso HR. Miller relieved in the 7th
    and Hand relieved in the 8th and shut'em down. Only 12 pitches. So what does Tito do? Brings in Allen to close - first pitch: BAM. Tie game, 4-4.
    Next pitch: BAM, walk off HR.
    Tito needs his head examined.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I guess other teams have figured out that the Indians are not very good following rain delays, so Kansas City created one.

Kauffman Stadium fountain leak delays Cleveland Indians vs. Kansas City Royals

11. LOL CenTexDave, sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last night the delay was not the problem. I thought Clevinger would have problems after the delay but he was fine.
    This team is acting totally disinterested. They have the division wrapped up so they seem to just go through the motions. Lindor is really starting
    to catch flack on a lot of websites - "Mr. Smile" needs to zip it and hit. This swing for the fences all the time is not producing. He is something like
    10 for his last 42, 0 HR, 2 RBIs. If he gets on base he tries to steal 2B and gets thrown out at an alarming rate. As he has bulked up so he can produce
    more power he has lost a bit of speed. To those that mention him as an MVP candidate I just LOL. This guy is a Legend in His Own Mind.
    JRam has been in a bit of a slump but he still gets on base via walks, then will steal 2B.
    That they could only score 4 runs last night just leave me SMH. The worst team in our division, one of the worst in baseball, starting a rookie. If it wasn't
    for Alonso's 2 HRs we would have looked totally inept.
    And then there's Cody Allen. People are calling for: DFA him, get a rope and string him up, etc. I will opt for either.
    Francona is also catching hell due to his loyalty to Allen, Guyer (who is batting a terrible .190) and Kipnis who is just.............(fill in the blank).

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast