Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Oops! SIG P320 Again

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Sig P320 9 mm compact. First gun! At first I was disappointed with the gun because the recoil spring came apart while I was shooting! And that was my second time shooting! The gun kept firing, but when I went to clean the gun later the spring assembly came flying out in pieces! Sig sent me a new spring pronto, got it in 4 days. Then of course there was the issue of the gun firing when dropped but Sig fixed that in 7 days under recall. That's from the day I sent it in to the day I got it back. The only other problem I had was with jams, but that turned out to be reloads the range was selling. I've been using mostly Federal 115 grain from Wally World, haven't had a problem since. I like the feel of the gun, fits my large size hands well (I'm 6'3") although it's really kind big for concealed carry. Recently I went to the range with a friend and we put 250 rounds through it in 45 minutes. The front part of the slide got pretty danged hot but the P320 kept firing just fine. Got about 1000 rounds total though it now. Overall I'm happy with it!
    Last edited by dagnabitboy; March 24th, 2018 at 4:11 PM.

2. Thanks Dagobert II, ithoughtso thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl, just2cents liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3