• Copperas Cove
    • Killeen
    • Ellison
    • Harker Heights
    • Shoemaker
    • Temple
    • Waco
    • Midway

Our bi-district opponents will come from the Mesquite/Rockwall/ Tyler/Longview area.
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Now we have a 9 man district. Be good to see Waco back in it though.
    Not so keen on the bi-district opponents. That is a tough district.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not as tough I don’t think as the previous one but tough. Killeen schools will be challenged as far as making the playoffs now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stevendub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not as tough I don’t think as the previous one but tough. Killeen schools will be challenged as far as making the playoffs now

Not sure how keeping the same teams while adding 2 more high caliber teams lessens the strength of the district. What do you mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    We're back in District 12-6A. It's a 9 team district, consisting of:
    • Belton
    • Copperas Cove
    • Killeen
    • Ellison
    • Harker Heights
    • Shoemaker
    • Temple
    • Waco
    • Midway

Our bi-district opponents will come from the Mesquite/Rockwall/ Tyler/Longview area.
    Killeen Isd is going to be irrelevant for the next 2 years maybe longer not including Ellison hoops. This is karma coming back on bad dealings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hard to believe that there is the distinct possibility that no KISD school would make the playoffs in football for the next two years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Waco isn't the powerhouse they were a decade ago. Ever since head coach Johnny Tusa retired they have just floundered.
    Temple is the one I'd be more worried about as they have been very successful the past few years with a few trips to state.
    There isn't much difference between 5-A and 6-A, so Temple will definitely be a factor.
    What I don't like is now only 2 pre-district games will be played.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    KISD used to play the Longview/Tyler teams before. Tyler John Tyler and Tyler Lee (Robert E. Lee, to be precise...) and Longview's Lobos have engaged the Ellison Eagles in the distant past.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    KISD used to play the Longview/Tyler teams before. Tyler John Tyler and Tyler Lee (Robert E. Lee, to be precise...) and Longview's Lobos have engaged the Ellison Eagles in the distant past.
    is the town Robert Lee, out there by Spence lake, still called Robert Lee?....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stevendub View Post

isn't that, or shouldn't that be considered a good thing.....a great thing?......ain't that kind of like a well deserved and earned promotion?........mac

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast