Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2018-19 UIL District Realignments

Post Thanks / Like

2018-19 UIL District Realignments

On top of that it seems most of the better middle school athletic programs in KISD are going to Ellison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll pick Ellison if I just had to choose although I’d say that unless Ellison gets a prime time coach in there they will struggle. Ellison gets the most kids and from the best schools so I’m told. I’d go killeen second if they had the same talent pool as Ellison they would definitely make it to the playoffs. Heights is going to struggle to duplicate what they did a couple years ago. Shoemaker score differential was the same in every game last year as the year before in all but two games and the result was an 0-10 team. Keep in mind that the majority if not all of their starters were seniors this year with lots of playing experience. Not the case the previous year with the previous coaching staff but I guess you have to sell hope.

Post Thanks / Like
    onetime, you have been told that Ellison gets the most kids from the best schools, and steven, it seems that most of the better midle school athletic programs are going to Ellison? The Ellison coaches will really be glad to hear that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is the town Robert Lee, out there by Spence lake, still called Robert Lee?....mac
    According to the internet, yes. Been there a few times, traveling between Sterling City to Ballinger, on the way to Brownwood.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Ballinger, Sterling City, Wall, Coleman, Jim Ned, Paint Rock, Eden, Menard, Bronte, Grape Creek,Robert Lee.....a different world than we know.

6. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    And how will this affect this area, good or bad?
    I guess the only affect to this area is none. Hmmmmm, all that money spent with zero impact. Why spend the money?

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    onetime, you have been told that Ellison gets the most kids from the best schools, and steven, it seems that most of the better midle school athletic programs are going to Ellison? The Ellison coaches will really be glad to hear that.
    Yeah it seems like every time I see the middle school sports scores I’m seeing Patterson, Liberty Hill & the new Smith middle school winning & those kids (for the most part) are zoned to Ellison High.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3