Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Things to Do In Lieu of Watching the Superbowl

Post Thanks / Like
    Back when taking a knee meant something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Knee.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Back when taking a knee meant something.
    won't be many of us that'll get this one.....(Go Tanya!).......mac

3. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL Night Owl, shawnricheson LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it was like my wife and I when we cringed after seeing that Scott Hamilton is once again going to be narrating during the skating stuff..

I had figured he would have passed away from AIDs by now. Talk about needing new blood in an organization. Time for NBC to get someone younger than 100.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

5. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I lied, and am glad I got to see Brady and the Brady bunch lose.... Screw you Tom Brady and all the rest of your cheating team mates.

Despite blind, one side officiating, the Eagles seem to have eked out a win.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Saddened by sickofpc is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eagles got the calls this game. Was entertaining though
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got to watch the second half with all the Troops. That's still a lot of fun. One young statistician quipped, " The NFC East is now the only division with all Super Bowl winners". Some of the commercials were awfully gooey. Did like the one with Eli doing the Dirty Dancing shtick.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

10. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Eagles were very impressive. The first half they made the Patriots look very unPatriot like. ..I was impressed with the Eagles line, how they blocked, hustled, and protected Foles, who was very, very impressive. The whole Eagle team was good to watch, and they deserved to win. ...The Patriots did things that were very uncharacteristic of them. A big part of that, of course, was the play of the Eagles and how they executed offensively and defensively. I thought it was a very good game to watch.
    Last edited by sickofpc; February 4th, 2018 at 10:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was a great game. I liked both teams but was happy to see the Eagles win. I thought they deserved it based on their play. The fourth down touchdown play was fantastic.

15. Likes sickofpc, sojourner truth, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife has already cut out the picture of Brady sitting on the field pouting, laminated it, and planning on where to hang it.

The Eagles fans, of course, are tearing up Philly as we speak.... Maybe do $5 worth of damage.

I did not care for the shots of the Eagles players who were kissing the trophy and otherwise worshipping it like Aarons golden calf. The coach and QB, on the other hand, gave credit where credit is due.

17. Likes Night Owl liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast