Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Patriots vs Jaguars game starting

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am sure the Patriots wont play with the balls, nor will they film anything they shouldn't. Belichek realizes how aggressive Pederson and the DC like to be and he might game plan it so they burn themselves. I wont get to see it as we will be at NTC for the next 45 starting tomorrow and that place tends to keep one busy.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Volunteer for the battle shift....
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

3. Likes fchafey liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I am sitting here looking at the shot of the ref patting Brady on the back, so I am not so sure the reffing is as unbiased as it is supposed to be. I still want to know how much they are paying them for their selective vision....

Yes, the shot to Gronks head was a dirty one, and the player should have been ejected, but that has happened a few times to other teams during this playoff series.

I am not a fan of any one team other than the Texas Rangers... I am of the school that a real fan is still there when the team stinks....

And, I always get a kick out of fans who root for teams that are always "there"... Easy to be a fan of a team that always seems to be there in the end.

And, as much as I like football, and side with the Cowboys on game day, I will be rooting for the underdog Eagles this time around.
    I have been a Patriot Fan since the days of Ron Meyer, the coach at SMU that got the death penalty and killed the great SMU football program. No bandwagoning here. No, there is no such word as bandwagoning. lol

5. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeagle View Post
    I have been a Patriot Fan since the days of Ron Meyer, the coach at SMU that got the death penalty and killed the great SMU football program. No bandwagoning here. No, there is no such word as bandwagoning. lol

Well... Isn't that special.

Personally, I am not a fan of either of these teams, and will watch the bowl game for the Nachos factor alone. Maybe to see if Brady gets knocked on his butt once or twice... Get a kick out of my wife... Whenever Tom terrific gets laid out, she actually cheers.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hater Go Patriots

Post Thanks / Like
    Well... Isn't that special.

Personally, I am not a fan of either of these teams, and will watch the bowl game for the Nachos factor alone. Maybe to see if Brady gets knocked on his butt once or twice... Get a kick out of my wife... Whenever Tom terrific gets laid out, she actually cheers.
    why is that sojourer? why do so many folks not like this guy, tom brady or whatever his name is? i mean, i don't know squat about football but he seems like such a nice guy, why do folks not like him?......isn't he supposed to be a real real good player.....something like more championship rings than any other man alive?......or leastways, most other men alive?.....mac
    Last edited by mac; January 24th, 2018 at 11:28 PM.

10. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    True... He has a lot of talent.

And when talent doesn't work, they use other alternatives to win.

There are a few coaches in pro sports that I don't care for because they are criers about everything. Coach Belichick, Pete Carrol, the Giants former coach.... The Giants coach (can't recall his name any more) had this amazing 1000 light year stare whenever he saw something he didn't like. Sort of a "You've got to be kidding" look combined with a "What the hell just happened" look.

And like I said, I could care less about the game really. Other than the beer and Nachos available during game time. I watch mainly for the commercials. One of the few times I actually watch a commercial. The entertainment value of seeing just what the Pats will do cheating wise is always funny as well. That, and watching Belechick bullying refs.....

12. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    . The entertainment value of seeing just what the Pats will do cheating wise is always funny as well.
    oh ok, i didn't know that the pats were a bunch of "cheaters".........I guess I wouldn't much care for a bunch of cheaters either. is it easy to cheat in football?......mac

Post Thanks / Like
    The Patriots must be very, very good at whatever they are doing...cheating, playing great football, being a very good team, etc.,etc. whatever...
    The Pats have won 15 AFC East titles in the last 17 years, gone to the Super Bowl 10 times, ..Brady and Belichik together have gone to eight together and won five...They were undefeated in the 16 game regular season in 2007, ...one can go on and on about how successful they have been.....
    Why do some people hate them?...Maybe they think they cheat? Maybe they think Goodell really likes them? Maybe some people don't like how quiet, and closed mouth Belichick is, him not being an a k?..Maybe they don't like how successful Brady is at... everything?..Who knows? Take your pick..

15. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    The Patriots must be very, very good at whatever they are doing...cheating, playing great football, being a very good team, etc.,etc. whatever...
    The Pats have won 15 AFC East titles in the last 17 years, gone to the Super Bowl 10 times, ..Brady and Belichik together have gone to eight together and won five...They were undefeated in the 16 game regular season in 2007, ...one can go on and on about how successful they have been.....
    Why do some people hate them?...Maybe they think they cheat? Maybe they think Goodell really likes them? Maybe some people don't like how quiet, and closed mouth Belichick is, him not being an a k?..Maybe they don't like how successful Brady is at... everything?..Who knows? Take your pick..
    but none of those seems like a reason to "hate" something. I think somebody nailed it a while ago.....maybe you, or maybe it was 2Cents, they hate because they're envious......sounds a little queer to me.... btw, what's an "a k?"?......mac
    Last edited by mac; January 25th, 2018 at 4:38 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast