Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Playoffs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Goodell allows any player to kneel during the SB pre game I will change the channel and will be done with the NFL.
    I saw a brief headline yesterday that said that the broadcaster (NBC?) will show kneeling players - if there are any.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    chafey,... I was being sarcastic.... Jones tried to take away some of Goodell's power not long ago. There is no love lost between Goodell and Jones..or Goodell and the Patriots.
    I also believe, like you, that the NFL is in a "lull" now..mostly because of the kneeling during the anthem situation, but...I am also just turned off by the behavior of many players on the field and off. It just seems like, rather than having many players that were once upon a time looked up to, the players now are anything but that. I'm just tired of hearing them mouth off and act like idiots and prima donnas, on... and off the field.
    As far as the NBA goes, another bunch of prima donnas... I might watch the finals. Maybe.
    Sorry missed the sarcasm. The one upside to the NFL being not so good, i have been watching a ton of hockey. I guess the Kaepernick issue is passe'......finally.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    What is this hockey thing you speak of???
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

4. LOL CenTexDave, fchafey LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3