Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Post Thanks / Like

Playoffs

Gonna be a lovely night for football in Boston as the Titans take on the Pats.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm picking the Titans over the Patriots.................NOT.

3. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave, sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I would love to see the Brady Bunch lose, I am afraid it is a foregone conclusion...

But, on any given Sunday...........
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

5. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably be 0 with wind chill there. Mariotta will freeze his butt off.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

7. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another game that will be decided by the last field goal....

My wife has started calling the games this year "The last man standing" games.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Are they still playing football? I thought it ended on Jan 8 with CFP National Championship game.

Roll TIDE!

10. LOL fchafey, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Patriots might lose tonight, but I still admire them and the way they do things...Offensively, they are the best. Brady and Kronk, imo the two best to ever play their positions. ...Their offense is solid, but wide open at the same time. It seems like they always find a running back or two to go with their always good offensive line. Their passing game..getting receivers open is very effective. They run pics and patterns to perfection.They find small receivers that really aren't speed burners, and find ways to get them open, like Amandola. Kronk, is Kronk...the best....Their OC, McDaniel, is the best in the NFL, to me. Teams have been crazy not to hire him away from the Pats yet,imo... ....Their defense is always pretty solid, and good enough for them to win....I just like to watch them, too, because it seems like they all play within their system (Belechick), don't run around begging for attention, "look at me, look at me", and seem to be a true team...very businesslike. expecting to win, and expecting to be the best.
    Last edited by sickofpc; January 13th, 2018 at 9:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This game is fast becoming the rout everyone thought it would be.

Of course, as usual, the other team has to fight against 2 opponents.. The Patriots, and the referees who will not call penalties against them, but love to on their opponents.

I have never in my life witnessed such refereeing bias as I have while watching Patriots games. Makes me wonder how much they are paying the refs, or if they are just plain afraid of Belichik...

13. Likes CenTexDave, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The officiating was horrible. Brady and Gronk, yep they are great, almost as good as QB combos back in the day of Stabler/Casper, Montana/Clark, Aikman/Novacek, Thiesman/Monk, and on the 25th anniversary of the "Drive" we must remember that Kosar/Newsome were awesome as well....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

15. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are probably right, they are "almost" as good as those combinations you gave from the good old days. Players like Bradshaw, Staubach, Ditka, and Mackey weren't bad, either. ..I guess it is just a matter of opinion...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast