Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bama-Georgia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone commented that blowing big leads in a championship must be a Georgia thing.
    First the Super Bowl, and now the CFP.
    Ouch. Alabama's freshman QB certainly changed the Tide.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Would not surprise me if Hurt doesn't transfer...
    BTW,..wonder who was in charge of the half time show. That was horrible..and with a national audience for the National Championship.

3. Thanks CenTexDave, fchafey thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ESPN2 didn't show that "show".
    I saw part of it - and I was hard pressed to understand more than maybe 6 or 7 words he was uttering.

Post Thanks / Like
    Read earlier this morning that President Trump departed prior to the halftime "show". Of course the libs blasted him for missing that "amazing performance".
    I turned the channel when that moron started "singing". Cracked me up - the announcers stated stay tuned for the impressive _______ (never heard of him and hope I
    never hear him again!).
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whole halftime show was confusing. One of the songs Kendrick Lamar aka Kdot and no it isn't Kansas Department of Transportation, sang was "All the stars" from the soundtrack of the movie "Black Panther", and no Black Panther is not about a group of fellows with differing political views, the Black Panther is a superhero that springs into action when an old enemy threatens the fate of his nation in Africa and the world. It would have been really funny if the championship game was Notre Dame v. Wisconsin. Life was much simpler when it was a wardrobe malfunction...
    Last edited by fchafey; January 9th, 2018 at 3:11 PM.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    BREAKING NEWS: NICK SABAN ARRESTED
    AP-Tuscaloosa
    Authorities arrested Alabama head coach Nick Saban in the predawn hours Tuesday at his home in Tuscaloosa on animal cruelty charges. Saban, 56, was charged with 85 counts of animal cruelty in an alleged attack which occurred Monday night in Atlanta, Georgia.
    Police said that as many as 92,138 witnesses saw Saban and a large group of violent young men under his control hit, kick, crush and destroy a large pack of bulldogs.
    One officer was quoted as saying, "I haven't seen bulldogs treated this badly since the Michael Vick case."

Roll TIDE!

9. LOL fchafey, sickofpc, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BREAKING NEWS: NICK SABAN ARRESTED ...
    Aw, come on! They had to go overtime to squeeze out a win, did they not? I did not watch the game but that's what I was told.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

11. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3