Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas..and the bowl games

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep the faith, Fred.
    All I've been reading is how this RB from USC is the greatest thing since sliced bread and how he will slice through the Bucks' D for many yards.
    Of course these same "experts" said the same thing about Penn State's Barkley and Wisconsin's Taylor when they were going to play OSU.
    Barkley got a few yards, but after the first quarter he was pretty much shut down. Taylor never got started.
    Penn State can handle Washington. I think the Pac-12 is really, top to bottom, vastly over rated. Sparty destroyed Wash State last night.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    If I see that stat about OSU having a 7 game losing streak to USC I will scream. The last time these two played after the end of the game both coaches were gone and both clubs were under investigation. A lot has changed since 2008. Pete Carroll is on a short string now in Seattle. If they lose Sunday, i bet he will be gone. Last Sunday, Seattle was the first team in the NFL to have more penalty yards than total yards in a victory. That's crazy.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

3. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hill played better than I've ever seen him play, and TCU showed more speed than I knew they had. Go Frogs...
    Washington ST. had their starting QB (all time conference passing leader) and two starting wide receivers out, but...still think Michigan State might have been too strong for them.
    USC vs OSU should be a really good game...hope so. Dave,don't think the running back is the big threat to OSU, but their QB and passing game might give them trouble..I really have no idea how this game will go..have seen two different OSU s this year..
    ...I haven't liked USC for a while now. Still relish UT's beating them like they did.
    Last edited by sickofpc; December 29th, 2017 at 9:58 AM.

5. Likes fchafey, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I see that stat about OSU having a 7 game losing streak to USC I will scream. The last time these two played after the end of the game both coaches were gone and both clubs were under investigation. A lot has changed since 2008. Pete Carroll is on a short string now in Seattle. If they lose Sunday, i bet he will be gone. Last Sunday, Seattle was the first team in the NFL to have more penalty yards than total yards in a victory. That's crazy.
    Hey Fred, you know the stats show OSU has lost 7 in a row to USC. Give me time to put my ear muffs on.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

7. LOL ExKilleencitizen, fchafey, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, and most of those were in the Pac-10 Bowl (used to be known as the Rose Bowl) - right up the road from USC's campus.
    If Ohio State shows up and wants to play like they did against Michigan State, this one will be Buckeyes all the way. If they show up
    with an attitude because they didn't make the CFP, then we can expect another shellacking like they got from Iowa.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, and most of those were in the Pac-10 Bowl (used to be known as the Rose Bowl) - right up the road from USC's campus.
    If Ohio State shows up and wants to play like they did against Michigan State, this one will be Buckeyes all the way. If they show up
    with an attitude because they didn't make the CFP, then we can expect another shellacking like they got from Iowa.
    You are spot with this. FYI, i haven't seen PSU play like that......yet. I believe they are still in the "look how far we've come phase".
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    The B1G goes 4-0 in bowl games as Northwestern wins a boneheaded game against Kentucky. So far so good in the Cotton Bowl, 7-0 Ohio State and Darnold has been on his ass most of the game. But still early.

Post Thanks / Like
    17-0 Bucks

12. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really can't see the Trojans winning this game in any way....

Zero U is just too strong in defense and offense. Buckeyes looking pretty good right now.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    O-H...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast