Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lebron James

Post Thanks / Like

Lebron James

Dave, just wondered... how did you like Lebron's shoes he wore the other night?

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't see them. Don't watch basketball much until the finals. He's starting to mouth off about politics. He needs to STFU and do what he's hired to do - play basketball.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with that....He had EQUALITY printed on the back of both of his shoes....I don't watch the NBA, either...and very, very little of NFL, with all of their crap.

4. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Shoes with Yellow writing. He wants Equality between Blacks and Asians?.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nike-lebron-15-equality-pe.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	7312
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

6. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another rich black that can't articulate what he wants. If he wants respect then he needs to behave in a manor that will give him respect.

8. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a story in Sports Illustrated recently, in which someone stated that athletes SHOULD be able to speak their minds on today's social and political issues, because those issues involve ALL of us, and expecting them to sit quietly and "play ball" is disingenous to the athlete.

Don't like it? Don't watch it. Period.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't, but...you saying what you say is kind of like saying... "Don't like what is expressed here on this forum? Don't read it. Period".....isn't it?

11. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't, but...you saying what you say is kind of like saying... "Don't like what is expressed here on this forum? Don't read it. Period".....isn't it?
    Actually, I think it's more of someone telling us not to tell the athletes to shut the hell up, everytime they pontificate on current events that don't concern the game.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

13. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    of course not! Good Lord, no one on here is paying to see what's written here and expecting to get something they want to see bad enough to pay for. Folks who pay to see a NFL ball game pay, I'm told, a hell of a lot of money to see a ball game and not a protest...... or Billy Graham Jr.......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

15. Thanks Night Owl, CenTexDave thanked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You have to love LeBum's answers to the questions he was asked.

Here. he gives himself for being well-spoken about the issue.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/1...out-trump.html
    James then referred to his past discussions of Trump, saying: “Obviously, I’ve been … very outspoken and well-spoken about the situation that’s going on at the helm here.
    Examples of the "well-spoken".
    "Hate has always existed in America. Yes we know that but Donald Trump just made it fashionable again! Statues has nothing to do with us now," James tweeted.
    “I didn’t play well in the first half, and I’m very superstitious, so I took ’em off,” James explained, before joking: “I didn’t play well in the second half, either, so if there was a third half, I would have took those off.”
    Maybe he thought it was a hockey game since he was pontificating about a "third half".

Fractions always screwed me up too.

17. LOL sickofpc, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Saddened by sickofpc is saddened by this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast