Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lebron James

Post Thanks / Like
    He couldn't get one elite player to come to Cleveland?
    Baloney - he ran off Kyrie Irving. And before he came to Cleveland, Kevin Love was elite.
    LeBron thinks the world revolves around him. I admit he's a great basketball player and is exciting to watch,
    but his act has gotten old. And from what I've read all over the internet, most Cleveland fans are saying "good riddance".
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Baloney - he ran off Kyrie Irving. And before he came to Cleveland, Kevin Love was elite.
    LeBron thinks the world revolves around him. I admit he's a great basketball player and is exciting to watch,
    but his act has gotten old. And from what I've read all over the internet, most Cleveland fans are saying "good riddance".
    Kyrie was drafted and Love was traded to them on the last year of his contract no different then Paul George in OKC. Kyrie wanted his own team and grew tired of the circus. Kudos to him for empowering
    hisself. It’s been reported that lebron created a 250 million dollar per year upswing for the city of Ohio. I’m sure fans hate him today but in a year when they one of the worst teams in the league with no first round draft pick, expensive overvalued contracts, and no way to attract elite players they’ll want him back. They’ll have to trade Love for a first round pick and a bad contract or two, they’ll be bad for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    Kyrie was drafted and Love was traded to them on the last year of his contract no different then Paul George in OKC. Kyrie wanted his own team and grew tired of the circus. Kudos to him for empowering
    hisself. It’s been reported that lebron created a 250 million dollar per year upswing for the city of Ohio. I’m sure fans hate him today but in a year when they one of the worst teams in the league with no first round draft pick, expensive overvalued contracts, and no way to attract elite players they’ll want him back. They’ll have to trade Love for a first round pick and a bad contract or two, they’ll be bad for a while.
    City of Ohio? Um, Ohio is a state.

4. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No big deal if the Cavs suck. Remember - it was LeBron who insisted they keep JR Smith. Great decision. The Tribe is doing good and the Browns are on their way up.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    City of Ohio? Um, Ohio is a state.
    I suck, I was born in another country, can I use that as an excuse?

8. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me when a Royal British Navy Admiral first toured the USS Ohio - stated "OH ten, what kind of name for a boat is that?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    Owl the nba has a salary cap and is extremely static regarding stars and superstars. Star players actually lose money when they leave their team (bird rights). Lebron took a significant pay cut to play for heat. He’s taking a pay cut again to go to LA, because he can’t sign a max 5 year deal in LA, I believe that last year is 30-35 million. If you’ve ever been to LA and Ohio it’s not hard to see where’d you’d like to begin transitioning to the last phase of your career into your next career. Not to mention in the 10 years he was in Cleveland he couldn’t get one elite player in his prime to come there, this is typical with smal market teams. I’m sure he’s assuming he can get more top level talent to come to LA. we shall see.
    Sure you believe what you posted, I don't. But I also could care less what any basketball player does since it really isn't basketball they claim to play. Paying anyone over a million a year to play a game is stupid and it doesn't matter the game.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

11. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Must mean a lot to be elite playing a game. The NBA became a clown show in the early 80s.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Must mean a lot to be elite playing a game. The NBA became a clown show in the early 80s.
    who were the clowns?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Sure you believe what you posted, I don't. But I also could care less what any basketball player does since it really isn't basketball they claim to play. Paying anyone over a million a year to play a game is stupid and it doesn't matter the game.
    Thank you for your support ghost of Karl Marx I will let the proletariat know what your present thoughts are.

15. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast