Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lebron James

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a prime example of how college is a farce with theses guys. He didn't learn s#$t, especially how to speak in an articulate manner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ithoughtso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a prime example of how college is a farce with theses guys. He didn't learn s#$t, especially how to speak in an articulate manner.
    Lebron James didn't go to college; he went straight from highschool to the pros. Just sayin'

3. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Likes kantwin, sickofpc liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Fractions always screwed me up too.
    I remember taking a test in the Army, I forget what it was for, and there were math problems dividing negative fractions.
    Say what?

5. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Lebron will be wearing 00 for the Lakers. Read an article that he has a couple houses in the LA area. Wonder if he is now one of Maxine's constituents.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

7. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish him nothing but the worst. Hope he breaks his leg in the first game.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

9. LOL fchafey, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's look at the history.
    He's drafted by Cleveland and is the first coming.
    Then he jumps ship and goes to Flordia and is seen as evil and a money grabber.
    Then he returns to Cleveland and all is forgiven.
    Now he jumps ship again and goes to the Lakers. I guess he wasn't getting enough money and wanted to surround himself with better players to win another championship. I guess his loyalty is not with Cleveland or his fans but with his so called legacy.
    Too dang funny.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

11. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My only issue is with LeBum's politics. He should fit right in in LALA land.

He brought a championship to Cleveland which was something that hadn't been done since the 60's so he kept his word.

If he wants to add to a legacy, who cares?

13. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much money does someone seriously need? Signed with the Lakers for 4 years/$154M.
    Be interesting to see if he can co-exist with Ball and that idiot's father always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Let's look at the history.
    He's drafted by Cleveland and is the first coming.
    Then he jumps ship and goes to Flordia and is seen as evil and a money grabber.
    Then he returns to Cleveland and all is forgiven.
    Now he jumps ship again and goes to the Lakers. I guess he wasn't getting enough money and wanted to surround himself with better players to win another championship. I guess his loyalty is not with Cleveland or his fans but with his so called legacy.
    Too dang funny.
    Owl the nba has a salary cap and is extremely static regarding stars and superstars. Star players actually lose money when they leave their team (bird rights). Lebron took a significant pay cut to play for heat. He’s taking a pay cut again to go to LA, because he can’t sign a max 5 year deal in LA, I believe that last year is 30-35 million. If you’ve ever been to LA and Ohio it’s not hard to see where’d you’d like to begin transitioning to the last phase of your career into your next career. Not to mention in the 10 years he was in Cleveland he couldn’t get one elite player in his prime to come there, this is typical with smal market teams. I’m sure he’s assuming he can get more top level talent to come to LA. we shall see.

16. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    How much money does someone seriously need? Signed with the Lakers for 4 years/$154M.
    Be interesting to see if he can co-exist with Ball and that idiot's father always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.
    He took a pay cut to go to LA and to answer your question for most the pursuit of money or better put the comforts that having money brings is an endless loop. If I made 400k last year then I’m going to try to make 450k this year. That’s not everyone but a lot of people I encounter think like Corporation.

18. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast