Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy Birthday mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ricky, reminds me of a very funny joke about a young Indian boy and how he got his name,but...probably not suitable for here.
    i'm sure it is.....love to hear it!
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

2. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like how the fugawe tribe got its name?
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, mac...just for you...short version.
    A young Indian brave was contemplating all the questions of life one day. ...He began talking with an older, wise brave. The boy asked the question, "How do we get our names?"
    The older brave looked at the boy... and explained, "Well, when a child is born, the brave that is the father of the baby goes outside the Tee Pee,........ and the first thing he sees, he names his child after......like Moonglow, Wild Horse, Stormy Skies, Gray Wolf.............Why do you ask, Two Dogs ___ ing?"
    Last edited by sickofpc; December 8th, 2017 at 8:23 PM.

5. LOL Ricky LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanx, every one......'ppreciate it.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ricky, reminds me of a very funny joke about a young Indian boy and how he got his name,but...probably not suitable for here.
    Did hear of a guy who thought his name was "dumb a__",... for a long, long time, since that is what his daddy always called him.
    Reminded me of a Bill Cosby comedy routine about growing up--he thought his brother Russell's name was 'Dammit', and that his name was 'Jesus Christ'...because their dad was always yelling at them: "Dammit, get in the house now! Jesus Christ, what did you do to your new shoes?", followed by one exchange ih which Bill says his dad got his two sons "mixed up" (yelling at him, "Dammit, what are you doing playing outside in the rain? Get in the house, now!", followed by Bill yelling back to him, "But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ...".

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Mac...

Sounds like something one could order at McDonalds..."I'll have a Happy Birthday Mac, large fries..."
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

8. LOL Night Owl, sickofpc LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2