Hey guys, I'm about to be a first time home buyer. I found a home I like in the House Creek North neighborhood, got pre-approved, have a pretty good realtor, and am in the beginning stages of negotiation that seem to be off to a pretty solid start. I did my own inspection of the house based on the minimum that I know and the house is looking pretty solid. There's a little bit of water damage under the kitchen sink that the seller agreed to repair/replace, the A/C and fire place are both going to be serviced by the seller, and there are a few minor outdoor repairs that I can do myself (a/c pvc drain pipe broken, sewer cap hit by lawn mower, etc). The home inspector should be coming by early next week (maybe Monday?) and as long as things go ok with no mold or cracked foundation, then it looks like I'm going strong for a closing date of 1 Dec. My lease on my home is up 31 Dec, so that would give me a full month to move and clean which is great. The papers say that the loan shall be no more than 4% for the home loan and no less than a 30 year loan.

Do those loan numbers seem ok?
Is there anything I'm overlooking so far?
Any helpful tips and tricks that y'all have learned through purchasing/selling homes?