Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: 1st time home buyer - help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, Jeremy.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I gotta say - I've been very fortunate with this process. I better never move again because there's no way I'll get this lucky twice. Not only was I EXTREMELY lucky in finding a decent house that was in overall good shape from pretty upfront (it was the second house I looked at, and I was pretty skeptical even going looking), but the seller has been very easy to work with this whole time. The home inspector got his report to me, and I submitted the whole thing to the sellers for repair. It was mostly minor things and a lot of them I wouldn't have minded doing myself but I was trying to leverage myself a little negotiating power. The sellers agreed to go ahead and get just about everything fixed!!! Now we're just waiting on the appraisal.

Then, additionally, the realtor really knows her stuff and has become a great guide and assistant for me through this process. If anyone ever thinks they want to look into moving, y'all just let me know. Plus, she set me up with a GREAT mortgage team which again - I have nothing but good things to say about them as well.

After seeing what my dad went through trying to sell his house and buy a new one, and then watching my brother and other friends around me....I will never get this lucky again. But if I DO find that I need to move, I will be sure to go back to the realtor I found. She's a diamond in the rough for sure.

3. Likes CenTexDave, sojourner truth, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shotgun Jeremy;460026]... So, since we are all friends here, how about sharing your realtor's ID with us? It's always good to know a good buyer's agent while sales agents in realty are as plentiful was corroded pennies.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea sure, it's Claudia Trainum with Randall Morris and Associates. She's been a realtor since 2004 and takes her clients, contacts, and license very seriously.

www.claudiatrainum.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7