Thread: new car in town?

Post Thanks / Like

new car in town?

Anyone on here know who belongs to that Maybach that hangs around the Metroplex hospital side of town? That's not a typo, btw,....if you drive a Maybach, you belong to it, it does not belong to you.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    At a list price of around $170,000 it does not get you to Nolanville any faster, but a lot more comfortably. But then, what is comfort worth? My Hyundai is all I need.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    If the Bishop sees it, he'll be wanting one and soon there will be another in Salado.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen it being driven by a nicely suited African American male. The car is immaculate and adorned with DV plates. It has been in the area for a couple of months. I am guessing a recently departed from service medical professional. Our Regimental Surgeon is rolling around in a Tesla SUV. She had to through close to 85 for that as she bought it new. Nice rides.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the Bishop sees it, he'll be wanting one and soon there will be another in Salado.
    Ooops! Sorry! I just discovered today that he has completely passed over "Pope" and is now an "Apostle." He'll be another "Christ" in a couple of years.

All that just by blowing smoke up people's derriere... apparently his peep are not able to read God's word... not a bad deal if you only worry about earthly success.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops! Sorry! I just discovered today that he has completely passed over "Pope" and is now an "Apostle." He'll be another "Christ" in a couple of years.

A.
    an Apostle is higher ranking, in the Catholic persuasion, than the Pope? How could that be? Surely they don't think an Apostle is higher ranking than a Disciple and certainly, they don't think an Apostle out ranks the Christ.....or do they?......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    an Apostle is higher ranking, in the Catholic persuasion, than the Pope? How could that be? Surely they don't think an Apostle is higher ranking than a Disciple and certainly, they don't think an Apostle out ranks the Christ.....or do they?......mac
    I'll never tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll never tell.
    you're going to allow me to continue to live in ignorance? tsk tsk.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    you're going to allow me to continue to live in ignorance? tsk tsk.....mac
    If I were to believe that you are in fact ignorant, then I would correct that. However, I know you better than that.