Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Moore wins?.....Seriously?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IMNSHO, those b*tches accomplished the mission for which they were paid handsomely. Justice will never be done in their regard because society has come to fear the repercussions of the distaff side since the men have lost their backbones and gonads and turned metrosexual.
    i hate to admit it but i even see some of that in a couple of my sons in laws........part of that may be my fault, i raised some real strong and independent women.......mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    More info on the slander and disinformation campaigns by the Demonic Rats

https://www.al.com/news/2019/01/roy-...as-stolen.html
    Moore, as he has done from the beginning, denied wrongdoing again Wednesday – describing the allegations as “frivolous and false”. The allegations are now the subject of three Alabama lawsuits and one federal lawsuit against comedian Sacha Baron Cohen.

Moore appeared on “Focal Point,” hosted by Bryan Fischer. The host did not ask Moore questions as if in an interview. Instead, he would make statements and ask Moore to react to them.

Moore’s appearance focused on the disinformation social media campaigns waged by Democrats against him in the Senate race -- known as Project Birmingham and Dry Alabama -- that have been reported by The New York Times.
    Even the New York Times admits it:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/07/u...roy-moore.html
    Along with a companion Twitter feed, the Facebook page appeared to be the work of Baptist teetotalers who supported the Republican, Roy S. Moore, in the 2017 Alabama Senate race. “Pray for Roy Moore,” one tweet exhorted.

In fact, the Dry Alabama campaign, not previously reported, was the stealth creation of progressive Democrats who were out to defeat Mr. Moore — the second such secret effort to be unmasked. In a political bank shot made in the last two weeks of the campaign, they thought associating Mr. Moore with calls for a statewide alcohol ban would hurt him with moderate, business-oriented Republicans and assist the Democrat, Doug Jones, who won the special election by a hair-thin margin.

The discovery of Dry Alabama, the second so-called false flag operation by Democrats in the fiercely contested Alabama race, underscores how dirty tricks on social media are creeping into American politics. The New York Times reported last month on a separate project that used its own bogus conservative Facebook page and sent a horde of Russian-looking Twitter accounts to follow Mr. Moore’s to make it appear as if he enjoyed Russian support.

The second was funded by two Virginia donors who wanted to defeat Mr. Moore — a former judge accused of pursuing sexual relationships with underage girls — according to a participant who would speak about the secret project only on the condition of anonymity and who declined to name the funders.

The two projects each received $100,000, funneled in both cases through the same organization: Investing in Us, which finances political operations in support of progressive causes.
    Last edited by Mestral; February 2nd, 2019 at 2:21 PM.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And the nails just keep getting pounded into the coffin of his accusers.
    https://www.al.com/news/2019/01/roy-...innocence.html

Now, if only we could dispense with the nails in the coffin,
    and drive a stake though the hearts of his accusers.

(This crap has been going on for over 14 months. It is time
    to clear his name and throw those b-tches in prison.)
    Hmmmm, this just keeps getting better and better.
    Not sure if this counts as a nail or a stake

https://www.al.com/news/2019/03/cour...e-accuser.html
    Corfman's (former?) attorney Eddie Sexton dropping her as a client.
    Apparently, her father used to throw wild sex parties, with her included.
    Someone, possibly her own lawyer, said she banged everyone in town.
    (That would be Gadsden, a city of about 30,000)
    She banged her lawyer too, and apparently he said too much at a meeting, with Brietbard present.
    In his deposition, Lantrip testified that Sexton said Corfman had “f’d everybody in Gadsden, including himself.” Lantrip also said in his deposition that Corfman’s “dad was a doctor and they used to throw sex parties when she was young so she was put in with that as a young girl and he’s known her whole life.”

In the meeting, Lantrip business partner Davi said that Breitbart could “do the story” that Sexton was dropping Corfman as a client, according to Lantrip’s deposition.
    Sexton gave a deposition in the Corfman v. Moore lawsuit on Tuesday. According to the motion, Sexton denied speaking disparagingly about Corfman but said he had engaged in sexual intercourse with Corfman and had known her for many years. Sexton also testified earlier this week that "over the years he had heard of sex parties in Corfman's home from various members of the community and from people at the Gadsden Country Club."
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

4. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Changed her name to Target... Everybody got a shot.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

6. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16