Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: My Book

Post Thanks / Like
    Mac,

I paid to have the book printed, to have it edited (that cost more than the printing), extra for photos over fifteen, 25,000 banner ad on WND.com, which I could not fine and have never seen, and a press release to key media, which I have ever seen. I designed the front cover and provided copy for the back cover which was edited and reformated. I approved each edit. The process took about three months once I decided to pay the bills. I'm happy with everything except the marketing, I'm just a little fish in a big lake. I'll never recover the cost. Hopefully, the grandkids will enjoy the book some day. Actually, the publisher (WND) subed out the printing, editing, and cover design. I enjoyed working with them non the less.
    Larry K. Cole
    U.S. Army Retired
    Real Estate Appraiser

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mac,

I paid to have the book printed, to have it edited (that cost more than the printing), extra for photos over fifteen, 25,000 banner ad on WND.com, which I could not fine and have never seen, and a press release to key media, which I have ever seen. I designed the front cover and provided copy for the back cover which was edited and reformated. I approved each edit. The process took about three months once I decided to pay the bills. I'm happy with everything except the marketing, I'm just a little fish in a big lake. I'll never recover the cost. Hopefully, the grandkids will enjoy the book some day. Actually, the publisher (WND) subed out the printing, editing, and cover design. I enjoyed working with them non the less.
    yeow, I know, Grumpy. I guess I was just being kind or ornery, till my chain got jerked and then I went into my 'take no prisoners" and bmss modes. great read, really enjoyed it.....but why did you leave out the.........ah, never mind......mac
    Last edited by mac; June 6th, 2017 at 6:24 PM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4