Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft Tonight

Post Thanks / Like

NFL Draft Tonight

Hopefully the Browns will finally hit the jackpot. And by that I mean don't waste a #1 round pick on any of these QBs. They have the #1, #12 and then #33 plus another second rounder.
    That is how you build up your team quick.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really hope Myles Garret goes to a good team but apparently the Browns REALLY want him. He is such a good kid and a great player.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    Relax, XZ - he will make them a better team. They got some good players in last year's draft, and if they plan it right tonight they will have the foundation
    to vastly improve. I'm just hoping the Browns don't get a case of the dumb ass, trade down from #12 to get that QB from North Carolina or even Deshaun Watson.
    With the off season free agents they signed to improve their OL, an average QB should look very much better.
    IMO the Browns need to draft Garrett, a DB and a WR with those first 3 picks. They also have another second rounder and the #1 of the third round. That's how
    you build your team.
    And if they only improve to 4-12 or even 3-13, then they'll get a high #1 next year. Then grab your QB.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Draft is on. Browns took Garrett as expected.
    Then it's turning into a real head scratching show - 49'ers trade #2 pick to the Bears who take Trubisky!!!!!!!! Think all the hype about this guy from the Browns caused Chicago to trade up. lol
    At #5 the Tennessee Titans take a WR out of Western Michigan!!! Not saying he isn't a real good WR, but he did all that at a mid-level school with mid-level competition.
    Some great CBs and safeties still in there.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; April 27th, 2017 at 7:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    KC Chiefs traded up to #10 with Buffalo and grabbed TX Tech QB Patrick Mahomes. I think any of these QBs in the first round are a real reach.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. The Browns trade #12 to Houston who selected Deshaun Watson.
    Browns get Houston's #1 next year.
    This is same old Browns' garbage. Stock pile picks year after year.
    Pick somebody who can help you now you idiots!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    KC Chiefs traded up to #10 with Buffalo and grabbed TX Tech QB Patrick Mahomes. I think any of these QBs in the first round are a real reach.
    My son is extremely excited about this.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    I figured he would be.
    Hopefully he'll do good, but history is against him. TT QBs in the NFL are usually duds.
    More on the Browns trading #12 to the Texans.
    On the surface sounds good - they get Houston's #1 this year (#25), #1 and #2 next year.
    But Browns fans are getting tired of hearing "wait 'til next year". That will give them 2 #1's and 2 #2's next year.
    Knowing Cleveland they'll trade them.
    At some point you have to actually use these picks.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; April 27th, 2017 at 9:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I figured he would be.
    Hopefully he'll do good, but history is against him. TT QBs in the NFL are usually duds.
    More on the Browns trading #12 to the Texans.
    On the surface sounds good - they get Houston's #1 this year (#25), #1 and #2 next year.
    But Browns fans are getting tired of hearing "wait 'til next year". That will give them 2 #1's and 2 #2's next year.
    Knowing Cleveland they'll trade them.
    At some point you have to actually use these picks.
    By the year 2040 the Browns will have every pick in the 2040 draft.

And they will still screw it up.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

11. LOL CenTexDave, xzochye, fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think when the Bears traded up and grabbed Trubisky they decided they would then trade down.
    Actually might be a blessing in disguise. Trubisky started all of 13 games in his college career and, while
    decent, certainly is not a franchise QB.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast