Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NFL Draft Tonight

Post Thanks / Like
    Cowboys grabbed another CB. Guess you can't have too many of them.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    And in the 7th round the Browns grab the #2 rated kicker. Hmmmmmmm
    And the Cowboys grab, with their first of 3 7th round picks: Joie Ivey, DT, Florida.
    They still need a backup TE and OLB.
    The Boys have two more picks, Cleveland one more. I'll read about them later. Tired of watching this garbage on TV.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Believe they now have 11 picks for next year - including 2 each in the first and second rounds.
    That's fine, but one of these years (and not 2040 as you predicted) they have to use them and
    draft players that will turn this boondoggle around.
    I think the owner has learned to be patient. He thought he could buy the team and come in and correct
    a decade and a half of screw-ups within a year. It didn't happen. Will take a few more years, but I
    predict that in 2020 they will make a deep run in the playoffs.
    Just hope I'm still around to see it.
    Dates wrong Dave. Didn't you mean 2050?

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    With their last two picks the Cowboys grabbed Noah Brown, WR, Ohio State and a DT out of Colorado.
    Don't know anything about the guy from Colorado. I would like to say that they made a great pick with
    Brown, but I can't. This guy had one real great game (against Oklahoma) and the rest of the time he
    pretty much stunk it up. He came with a helluva lot of hype but he never produced much.
    And the Browns, with their last (and second to last pick of this year's draft) select a RB out of NC State who
    will undoubtedly be among the early cuts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3