Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

Post Thanks / Like
    And if I remember correctly, Hernandez's lawyer for his second murder trial is the same scumbag lawyer that defended Casey Anthony.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think sports clubs are going to soon have to stop drafting sociopaths just because they can run fast and jump high. Maybe some players who don't run as fast or jump as high but have their mental health in order would be good for the sports clubs.

4. Likes sickofpc, Ricky, CenTexDave, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revealed today his estate is $0. Has that house and his fiancee is putting it on the market for $1.2M. Hope it doesn't sell - let her sweat and finally let it go for $700K or so.
    Then the courts will rule the $$ should go to the family of the guy he murdered.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I read somewhere yesterday that Hernandez had left three notes behind, one of them addressed to his "prison lover."
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

7. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2