Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Transgender teen wins state championship

Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and......what 'misinformation' did I spit out? Just curious.....mac
    Mac didn't say kids CAN'T pray.

He quoted his poker buddy who wondered if the kids who got to pray first had "an unfair advantage." I took it as tongue-in-cheek.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    There certainly is a right answer. She is and always will be a girl. You can't change her DNA.
    I agree with you. But take a born male who gets breast implants and has his genitals revised, what restroom should this female-appearing person use? I just don't know.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rules View Post
    Mac didn't say kids CAN'T pray.

He quoted his poker buddy who wondered if the kids who got to pray first had "an unfair advantage." I took it as tongue-in-cheek.
    I took it literally whoops.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you. But take a born male who gets breast implants and has his genitals revised, what restroom should this female-appearing person use? I just don't know.
    It is simple. Was he born a boy? Yes. Does his DNA say he's a boy? To the boys bathroom he goes. Deviant behavior should not be rewarded.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

5. Likes Ricky, sickofpc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    John Wayne knows
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e23e5a0ccbda226d3b3959ea6102d625.jpg  
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

7. Likes Night Owl, sickofpc liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a modified person entered our criminal justice system. His dna indicated that he was male and he had not yet had his Johnson modified (a sure sign that dna does not lie). The criminal justice system placed him in a male facility I got to meet him at the Ellis Unit in Huntsville. When the guys went to shower, they stripped in the hallway outside the shower doors. All activity stopped as word went out about him going to the showers and all eyes were on his C cups which he proudly displayed. To the best of my knowledge, there are no dna checks outside our public restrooms. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and has duck body parts then I have no problem with it going to the ducks bathroom. But if it's a goose wanting to feel like a duck, I'd cook that goose.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

9. Thanks gvls78 thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gives new meaning to the phrase duck ,duck , goose
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

11. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and has duck body parts then I have no problem with it going to the ducks bathroom. But if it's a goose wanting to feel like a duck, I'd cook that goose.
    Without that DNA test, how would you know if it were a goose wanting to feel like a duck in your public restroom ... unless you are accustomed to restroom behavior I thankfully have not yet encountered?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    I qouted what you said, I then typed up the statement you made with a correction to it.
    well, so much for your credibility. my msg has a dtg of 1008 am and yours is well after noon. why did you find it necessary to.......do what you just now did? (I don't like to use the word)......mac
    Last edited by mac; February 28th, 2017 at 11:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gender identity disorder, now known as gender dysphoria, is a psychological disorder with suicide rates of nearly 40% compared to 4% in our society in general. I have sincere sympathy for people that suffer from this disease but instead of promoting treatment and recovery, the progressive left has sought to normalize this extremely abnormal behavior and use it to antagonize and bait traditional Americans into a debate where any opposition is characterized as bigotry, intolerance and hate.

Gender is a biological phenomenon and not a social construct. Failing to realize this undeniable truth leads to the chaos surrounding boys in the girls bathroom, boys wrestling girls, ridiculous "pronoun preference" on college campuses and the assignment of hero status to the mentally-ill such as Caitlyn Jenner.

The progressive left can only survive with a steady flow of the aggrieved and victimized. As our country has evolved and righted many wrongs of the past, the left has brought forth and will continue to bring forth a never ending parade of victims, each more ridiculous than the last.

15. Thanks Ludwig, Rick thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl, gvls78, Ludwig, Rick, sickofpc liked this post
    Saddened by Ludwig is saddened by this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast