Thread: Pet Sitter needed

Post Thanks / Like

Pet Sitter needed

We are looking for a reliable pet sitter to take care of our 3 dogs, two cats, and a small parrot when we are out of town . Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBrown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are looking for a reliable pet sitter to take care of our 3 dogs, two cats, and a small parrot when we are out of town . Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    We hired a trusted friend and gave him access to our home to take care of our animals. The dogs spent the days between his visits in their kennels and the cat, as usual, had the run of the house because he knows how to use his box. We brought our friend in for two visits with the animals before we left to make sure that they knew him and he knew them a little bit. As a side benefit, no one other than he knew that the house was unoccupied by humans.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

3. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBrown View Post
    When will this be in is it in Killeen? I can see if my pet sitter is available. I have used her for 8 years or so and love her. She even watched my guys when my one was sick with liver disease and cancer and gave him his millions meds a day.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    So, XZ, did your son pay that red light $camera bill or go before the judge?
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    So, XZ, did your son pay that red light $camera bill or go before the judge?
    He paid it. With him at TAMU he wouldn't have been able to appear before a judge if it came down to that.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

7. Saddened by CenTexDave is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    When will this be in is it in Killeen? I can see if my pet sitter is available. I have used her for 8 years or so and love her. She even watched my guys when my one was sick with liver disease and cancer and gave him his millions meds a day.

My daughter used to do this when she lived in Austin... She was highly requested, usually by folks with a lot of money, because she knew how to administer meds, and give insulin shots to pets who had a diabetes issue. Hard to find a really talented pet sitter who cares about what they are doing.

If my daughter had her way, she would still be doing that sort of thing as she really loved it. It is a bit of a seasonal thing though and not what you would call a predictable income. She made some really good money at it though. Even more than a carrier for a gemstone company.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain