Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy Hanukkah

Post Thanks / Like
    The Hassidim are an issue in Ocean County, NJ. Talk about people that put a money suck on the government, an they make the Duggar's look celibate.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Hassidim are an issue in Ocean County, NJ. Talk about people that put a money suck on the government, an they make the Duggar's look celibate.
    how do they put a "money suck on the government"?......welfare?.....or something else?.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Drove around Killeen on Christmas night. ONLY restaurants that were open were the Chinese buffets, Denny's....and ALL of the Jack-n-the-Boxes! Thought it was odd that the Hallmark was closed. Figured they were always open on Christmas night.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Applebee's in Cove was open. Damn shame - nothing should be open on Christmas. I realize police, fire, hospitals, etc need to have people working but everything else should be closed.
    I remember when Walgreen's in Cove first opened. There was one cashier that I always talked to - a young lady who was a single parent. They informed her she had to work Christmas Day.
    She quit.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    how do they put a "money suck on the government"?......welfare?.....or something else?.....mac
    Welfare, ss disability, you name it, they game it.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    Welfare, ss disability, you name it, they game it.
    well.....i gotta admit...i'm kind of s'prised to hear that....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    well.....i gotta admit...i'm kind of s'prised to hear that....mac
    Well I think the Hassidim are kind of like the "Cousin Eddie of Jews", like the Korengalese were differnt types of Afghanis....
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanukkah, if I'm not mistaken...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2