Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Week 9 Games

Post Thanks / Like
    It was horrid!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

2. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sincere condolences.
    Hope the Dawgs get by Heights tonight. That will leave Killeen and the grand finale against (gulp) Belton.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the Eagles do play Killeen tonight. It should be a good game. I think the Eagles are starting to get a feel for their defense.

Still, I can't wait until game time to say "Go Eagles".....
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

6. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go Roos

Post Thanks / Like
    Dawgs are going. As in going down the tubes. Heights up 21-0 at the half. Atta boy, Jack. XE
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

9. Likes ethelm, fchafey liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ellison-Killeen game was one of the best I've seen. Roos showed a lot of heart!!! Great game!!!!

11. Thanks siamcat thanked this post
    Likes fchafey, CenTexDave, xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And sickofpc wonders why people are on Jack Welch's coaching lately. They had a bye last week - two weeks to prepare for a team that everyone on this planet knows
    just runs the ball 99% of the time.
    Well done, Jack. Retirement is looming soon.

13. LOL sickofpc, fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This district is really messed up. Everybody, with the exception of Midway and, sometimes, Belton, beating everyone else.
    No wonder our district is laughed at across the state the past few years.
    Someone earlier commented that a 4-2 district record will be required to get into the playoffs. At the time I figured
    that would be the case. Now it is looking like a 3-3 record might get a team in, just as Cove squeaked in last year
    with a district record of 3-3 and overall 3-7. Some district even had a team with an overall record of 0-10 get in,
    as there were only 5 teams in the district and one team had to either forfeit all games or drop their program. Playoffs
    are getting ridiculous.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; October 22nd, 2016 at 10:01 AM.

15. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ellison game was great. The defense stopped playing in the 2ndr, and their PAT kicker was horrible last night, which gave the Roos a hard fought win.

I was somewhat distressed to have to listen to the defensive coach chewing butt on the sidelines during the end of the first half on the Eagles side. Personally, I would have walked off the field if I had been a player. And they wonder why they stopped playing in the 2nd half?

The Eagles QB has a real problem letting the ball fly, and holds on to it with the thought of calling his own number a bit too much for my taste. Anyone who can't find an open receiver with all that time has a problem.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes a butt chewing has the opposite effect. Kids these days don't seem to take to a butt chewing like we might have.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast