Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Week 8 Games

Post Thanks / Like
    Midway defeated Belton in OT.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just what I thought this week would be, 3 good close ballgames. Ellison-Heights was packed

3. Likes ethelm, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... I was there and it was a god tight game. Everyone was sitting tall in the seats due to pucker factor, that's for sure.

The Ellison defense took a bit long to figure out that the Knights were running up the middle almost every play. But, once again, after halftime they mad a few needed adjustments.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

5. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cove gets Heights in the Dawg Pound this coming Friday. I'm sure Heights is pissed after nearly beating Ellison, so I expect a good, close game. The Knights
    always give the Dawgs a hard fought game.
    Midway has a clear road to the district championship. They've already played, and beaten, Cove and Belton. Be nice if someone upsets them but doubt it will happen.
    GO DAWGS!!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a hint Dave.... They run up the middle a lot. The alternative is to run right it seems.

They only pass when they need to make up a lot of ground in an emergency.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, ST. I'll pass that along to Jack Welch.

9. LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2