I am watching the Toronto/Baltimore game and it is just amazing at how rude and obnoxious the Canadian fans are.

I just watched an Oriole trying to make a catch in center field, and some dumbass in the stands tossed a full can of beer at him. I am also amazed that the Orioles didn't walk off the field and refuse to play there any more.

If it somehow gets down to a Rangers/Bluejays game, it will be ugly and possibly bloody. They just showed a sign that said "we want Odor... in reference to Roughned Odod of the Rangers punching out Batista (spoiled little asshat for the Bluejays) in an earlier game this year. If you recall that incident, Bautista slid into second and cut Odors legs out from under him, and when Odor said something about it, Bautista shoved him, at which time Odor cleaned his grille with a right uppercut that got him suspended. Bautista starts the fight, and Odor got a 10 game suspension while Bautista got nothing.

Holy cow, you would think this was a damn hockey game..... And if there is a Rangers game in Toronto, there will be blood.