Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: District Opening (Week 5) Games

Post Thanks / Like
    If people didn't think that Harker Heights is for real this year they may want to think again after yesterday.

Shoemaker's inching closer to that 1st win, again Ellison had their on-off-on moments but they pulled this one out..I still think they're a playoff team. They gotta realize though that teams don't care about their record. Cove-Shoemsker will be big next week.

2. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Heights victory did surprise me.
    The Cove loss didn't.
    Of course Welch blamed the loss on that turnover right before the end of the first half.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heights wonthe Belton Homecomeing, the Belton quarterback is a transfer that live in Heights, and the student elected Homecoming King is a transfer from Heights.

5. LOL CenTexDave, xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdawg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heights wonthe Belton Homecomeing, the Belton quarterback is a transfer that live in Heights, and the student elected Homecoming King is a transfer from Heights.
    I knows how to spell, but my fingers weren't working so goodly.

Let's try this again so I don't sound like mac :
    Heights won the Belton Homecoming game, the Belton quarterback is a transfer that lives in Heights, and the student elected as Homecoming King is also a transfer from Heights.

7. LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3