Post Thanks / Like
    Belton
    Ellison
    Vandegrift
    Killeen
    ?? Toss a coin
    Midway
    San Angelo Central
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tough game to pick here both Belton & Round Rock are playing very well..ill go with Belton by a TD
    Ellison & it might get ugly real quick for Waco U, they have that long losing streak.
    Vandegrift by around 10-14 points. I still think Heights will really be a factor in the playoff race.
    True pick em game..ill go with McNeil by a FG
    Sachse, they'll be a much stiffer test for Cove & a barometer for how good the Dawgs are this year.
    Midway but Waco High's better this year, so it could be close.
    SA Central's even better than College Station & Cedar Ridge & probably the best team Shoemaker will see all year. We'll see how much this non-district schedule helps the Wolves in district play..they go down here though.

4. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good analysis.
    It's really kind of sad how the teams in our district have slumped in the last 7-8 years. This used to be
    a powerhouse of a district. Now split up with Waco and Temple in 5-A. Wasn't a bad thing to lose
    Bryan and A&M Conso to another district though. Those were ridiculous road trips.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; September 15th, 2016 at 5:31 PM.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heights won, but not impressed.
    Ellison finally started rolling but was close for far too long against a team that isn't good at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Refs were terrible at the Heights game. But at least they were terrible for both sides!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang are we already there. I thought it would be a couple of weeks. They won and if was ugly or lucky or whatever, they won.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

9. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How 'bout them 4-0 Ellison Eagles...

That score, with 400 plus yards passing and over 600 yards total offense was amazing.

They better pray that QB stays healthy.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

11. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are playing great. Robinson is the real deal. Heights pulled one out, so shows they can step up when needed. Same with Belton - good game.
    Tonight we find out if the other teams in this district are good or just been hanging around:
    Midway and Waco should be huge. Earlier I thought Midway was not going to have a good year. Now I'm thinking they are still the team to beat in this district.
    Is Cove good or just played two patsies? My guess is Cove goes down tonight. Their glory days are long gone.
    Shoemaker? Unfortunately they can't seem to return to yesteryear. They go down too, although admittedly to a real good team in SA Central.

Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of refs, one of the zebras had it in for Ellison last night. Thankfully, he wasn't a difference maker. ...Ellison is high powered offensively, no doubt. Robinson can chunk it, and he has three receivers that are outstanding. I wonder if, even with all the points they are capable of producing, that their defense can do their part. I know in today's world of the spread offense, it is tough for a defense to be very effective, ..but, Ellison's defense really needs to make some adjustments somehow, imo. They have a really hard time stopping people, even University...I do hope they put it together, Ellison works hard and does things right. They deserve to have a great year.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast