Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Cru Season Tickets!

Post Thanks / Like
    Really? He doesn't need any money, and he has all the prestige he can handle now..... Oooook, mac, ...ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With Coach Fredenburg's track record of suspending players for team violations, regardless of how important the game is, I think it's a pretty safe bet.

I guess we could get some of those disappointed A&M fans to come along and join the CRU too.

Nope, we're good....although I do root for the Cru seeing that they are a local team.
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Coach Fredenburg does a great job, especially in a situation like UMHB. I am surprised that he has not been hired at a bigger program. I really thought that he would have a chance to get the UTSA job when it opened up...I do hope he stays at UMHB, he's a great coach.
    I had heard that he interviewed for that job. My guess was to see what was available or to see if UMHB would give him a raise...lol

He's in his sixties, why start over again?

Plus, he'd have to live in San Antonio...yuk

4. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baylor will soon be looking for another coach. This guy they hired may have a good
    season, but the recruiting class that was so highly rated has fled - mostly to UT.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    Saddened by sickofpc is saddened by this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2