Thread: Need recommendations for handyman in Killeen

Post Thanks / Like

Need recommendations for handyman in Killeen

I have a friend who is in need of a handyman. She needs someone who can install blinds, install hose reels, and other jobs that she is unable to do. Does anyone here know of someone that they can recommend? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does she go to church?, once upon a time there was a bulleting board where people would put cards on it to help out others in need. The handyman we use , when I am deployed, doesnt speak english. Does your friend speak spanish? he is very reasonable.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Does he have a green card?
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, she's not a churchgoer. I don't think she knows enough Spanish to converse.

6. Saddened by fchafey is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    does she live in the Heather Glen or Hymesa Estates area?.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Mac, I would have volunteered but am dealing with mother's end of life issues starting yesterday. I believe I will be in Jersey by Thursday night. Just learned what Adult Protective Services is to boot. Anyway, off topic and sorry, but if you do help her, thank you. Fred.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

9. Saddened by cnjbond, CenTexDave is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mac, she doesn't live in your area. She is looking for someone and is financially able to afford it and told me she is going to talk to a few people. I just thought maybe I could help her with some recommendations and thought I might ask here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birdfriend View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mac, she doesn't live in your area. She is looking for someone and is financially able to afford it and told me she is going to talk to a few people. I just thought maybe I could help her with some recommendations and thought I might ask here.
    no sweat. i kind of s'pect you're askin' in the right place...but folks might need to know what neighborhood she's in......not the address, of course, just the neighborhood.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    She lives in the neighborhood west of W. S. Young north of 190 (between Clifton Park Elem. and the old Fowler Elem.) if that helps. I spent yesterday trying to help her with the blinds but we both decided that she would do better to hire someone in order to keep our friendship intact.

13. LOL sickofpc, Grammar Rules, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't hurt to ask this guy. Very reasonable and shows up when ya need him.
    http://www.chimneypro.info/index.html