Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New NBA Record tonight....and what a show!

Post Thanks / Like

New NBA Record tonight....and what a show!

Wow.....saw curry make one from the other end of the court, deep deep in the pain....almost under the basket. Guess I can turn in now, looks like GS is gonna win the game.....kind of doubt if anyone alive tonight will ever see another team play a year like GS has done......Now it's time for the Spurs to shine....mac

2. Likes munnie62, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow.....saw curry make one from the other end of the court, deep deep in the pain....almost under the basket. Guess I can turn in now, looks like GS is gonna win the game.....kind of doubt if anyone alive tonight will ever see another team play a year like GS has done......Now it's time for the Spurs to shine....mac
    Time for them to shine? They have yet to stop shining.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

4. Likes sickofpc, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    Time for them to shine? They have yet to stop shining.
    yep....true that. nice catch!.....

i wish i could've liked Kobe (there was a time when I thought he hung the moon).....but can't get over what he did to that poor little girl.....he had a great game last night too......i flat wore out my remote last night switchin' back and forth to 'last channel'.....mac
    Last edited by mac; April 14th, 2016 at 1:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kobe is a selfish, arrogant T___. I have watched him several times griping at his teammates, over talking his coach during timeouts, and just ignoring his coach. Jackson was a little bit honest about Kobe in his book, but...if some of his coaches told what they really thought of him..umm umm. I would bet they have a lot to say about him, as well as his teammates, if they would really tell what they thought about that ball hogging prima donna.
    Last edited by sickofpc; April 14th, 2016 at 3:40 PM.

7. Thanks xzochye thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously .... think about it. 82 game schedule and win 73 of them!! Incredible, especially with the amount of travel required these days.
    That said, hope the Spurs beat them in the playoffs.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

9. Likes sickofpc, Night Owl, munnie62, xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Seriously .... think about it. 82 game schedule and win 73 of them!! Incredible, especially with the amount of travel required these days.
    That said, hope the Spurs beat them in the playoffs.
    Yeow....so do I but......I just don't see how any team out there can hope to beat Currie and the Warriors in a multi game series..........this guy can shoot his shot and be back in his offensive post befor the thing hits the net or rebounds (and there aren't really that many rebounds with Currie). I've been a Spurs guy ever since the Admiral started playing with them but I just don't see them winning more than one, a couple at the most against golden state.....wish it were otherwise....mac

11. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the only way the Warriors lose the championship is for a couple of teams to wear them down before
    they get to the finals.
    The Cavs did give them a decent championship series last year, and that with two starters out (Love and Irving).
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    I think the only way the Warriors lose the championship is for a couple of teams to wear them down before
    they get to the finals.
    The Cavs did give them a decent championship series last year, and that with two starters out (Love and Irving).
    or an injury.....some Rodman type to take out Curry......but, truth be told, Curry is not the only long range shooter they got.....just the best.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    If the Warrior are smart they will get rid of Houston quick, so they can rest. of course the owner may not like that and see it as lost revenue. I stayed up and watched the game last night and they handled Houston pretty easy once again with no Curry.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    The thing I really like about the Warriors is that they do play as a team..even with someone as great as Curry. That impresses me. They, to me, are very similar to the Spurs... You don't see someone like a Howard or a Bryant on either team, either....

16. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast