Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New NBA Record tonight....and what a show!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. I'm very impressed with them as they play team ball.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    The NBA Conference Championships are getting very interesting.
    Warriors won last night to stay alive, and now game 6 will be in Okie City. OKC still leads it 3-2.
    The Cleveland Cavs play tonight in Toronto, where they seem to play bad. Cavs lead it 3-2. Game 7, if needed, would be in Cleveland.
    Might have a new champ this year.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

3. Likes fchafey, Mr. Lucky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Cavs blow out Toronto in Toronto for the East Championship.
    Now waiting for the winner of the Warriors-Oklahoma City western championship series. OKC leads 3-2, with game 6 tonight in OKC.
    So Cleveland will get a good rest. If OKC wins the championship series will open in Cleveland. If Golden State wins the championship
    series opens in Oakland.
    GO CAVS.

5. Likes Rick, Mr. Lucky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The Cavs are healthy and looking good.

Was good to see so much class on the court last night. As the starters were pulled, they went over and congratulated the Cavs and hats off to the Toronto fans for their support of their team.

7. Likes CenTexDave, Mr. Lucky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, damn, and double damn! The Thunder had that game won last night and let it slip away.
    Now game 7 back in Oakland, and I'd be willing to bet that Golden State will win it.
    Definitely wanted OKC to win this one. The Cavs played, and beat, them twice this year. The Cavs
    played, and lost, to Golden State twice this year.
    Looks like a replay of last year's finals. But this time around the Cavs will be at full strength as
    Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving are alive and well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn, damn, and double damn! The Thunder had that game won last night and let it slip away.
    Now game 7 back in Oakland, and I'd be willing to bet that Golden State will win it.
    Definitely wanted OKC to win this one. The Cavs played, and beat, them twice this year. The Cavs
    played, and lost, to Golden State twice this year.
    Looks like a replay of last year's finals. But this time around the Cavs will be at full strength as
    Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving are alive and well.
    well, they didn't actually "let it slip away", they THREW it away,......I have no idea how that happened. Obviously I'm a GSW fan so that was fine but wow! That was definitely a 'edge of the seater' game..........game 7 is gonna really be something else.

The Cavs are gonna be though, no matter who they play. Seems like James is peaking at just the right time....mac

12. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right on, Senor Mac. Durant and his buddy Westbrook screwed that one up big time.
    Should be a great game 7 and a good finals. Hope the Cavs can finally pull it off.
    But hey - a good sign. The Indians are in first place!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right on, Senor Mac. Durant and his buddy Westbrook screwed that one up big time.
    Should be a great game 7 and a good finals. Hope the Cavs can finally pull it off.
    But hey - a good sign. The Indians are in first place!!!

btw: lest I leave a false impresson, I'm no 'lord James' fan either. I sort of reckon that if GSW can't grab it, I'll be an OKC fan for a week or so ) just don't tell my son in law up there....he already gloats too much...mac (btw, if you don't already know it, tune in early. Curry always puts on a pre game, warm-up show of his own.....shooting and making incredible shots from the far side of 'mid-court' and nothing but net......it's a great show of skill.....(but as my old man would've said, i wonder how much time that boy wasted gittin' that good'.....mac
    Last edited by mac; May 29th, 2016 at 3:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Question for ya, Mac, seeing that Curry seems to be your favorite:
    What town is Stephen Curry from?? (Hint - think LeBron James!! lol)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast