Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: LauraA Thinks I Outed her Real Name (Messages moved from Candidate Topic)

Post Thanks / Like

LauraA Thinks I Outed her Real Name (Messages moved from Candidate Topic)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's a screen shot of the messages on Nairn's Facebook page. (With the other people's names blocked off.) It seems that you need pictures in order to comprehend what you wrote.

Clearly, you can see that your accusation is false and you owe Alageo an apology.

Oh and, this "Newbie" has been a member since 2013. He or she just hasn't been an active poster.
    In what universe? They made no attempt to identify anyone other than Lan and I. They could have put person #1, person 2, Laura, person #3 etc.
    additionally, I believe you just violated your own terms of service by posting my personal identity.
    Personal attacks are an admission of intellectual bankruptcy

2. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    In what universe? They made no attempt to identify anyone other than Lan and I. They could have put person #1, person 2, Laura, person #3 etc.
    additionally, I believe you just violated your own terms of service by posting my personal identity.
    Nice try...not really. You posted who you were a long time ago. Typical liberal, always trying to claim "victim" status.

"They" made it known that "they" were omitting the other people's identities. How are you going to make complex decisions when you can't even understand something so simple?

4. Thanks Night Owl, sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes ethelm, Alageo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice try...not really. You posted who you were a long time ago. Typical liberal, always trying to claim "victim" status.

"They" made it known that "they" were omitting the other people's identities. How are you going to make complex decisions when you can't even understand something so simple?
    No sir, I did not. I have never at ANY time used any name than Laura Allen on this forum. You violated your own terms by posting that.

6. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    No sir, I did not. I have never at ANY time used any name than Laura Allen on this forum. You violated your own terms by posting that.
    Um, if you are referring to your Facebook ID, it was posted in this message and you acknowledged it.
    http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthr...594#post406594

But gee, it seems as if you want to hide your public comments so that they cannot be referred to here. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

8. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um, if you are referring to your Facebook ID, it was posted in this message and you acknowledged it.
    http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthr...594#post406594

But gee, it seems as if you want to hide your public comments so that they cannot be referred to here. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
    As I said, I never posted it on here and according to your own terms and agreements others are not supposed to either. As you can see in the post I directed the person to Laura Allen. I stand by what I said. I have never used anything but Laura Allen on here.

10. LOL Rick, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said, I never posted it on here and according to your own terms and agreements others are not supposed to either. As you can see in the post I directed the person to Laura Allen. I stand by what I said. I have never used anything but Laura Allen on here.
    Your running for a public office and you are campaigning on a forum board. Do you really think your identity is going to stay private?
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

12. Thanks Rick thanked this post
    Likes ethelm liked this post
    LOL gnatsum, ithoughtso LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Keep whining. It shows who you really are. You used your name here, so it's no secret. We get it, you tried to lie and say that you didn't support Nairn, when you really did using another Facebook name.

Own your words.

14. Likes Night Owl, sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    Your running for a public office and you are campaigning on a forum board. Do you really think your identity is going to stay private?
    No. My name is public knowledge, but my personal Facebook page uses my maiden name which is not public knowledge. I am not hiding anything since I have friends on here who are friends with me through my personal page, but I never posted it, I posted my public figure page and use that name. Frankly, Rick refuses to admit he made a mistake when he let someone post it.

16. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep whining. It shows who you really are. You used your name here, so it's no secret. We get it, you tried to lie and say that you didn't support Nairn, when you really did using another Facebook name.

Own your words.
    It's pretty common for candidates to have a separate FB page for the campaign itself. It's no secret I contributed to and worked on the Rainwater campaign, and he had a separate page. It's not hiding anything, just keeping family and friend stuff separate from political stuff. Big deal.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

18. Thanks LauraA thanked this post
    Likes oicu812 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    She's trying to deflect from answering campaign questions by pretending to be a victim. Notice how yesterday, when her other Facebook name was posted by Alageo, she whined about something entirely different?

She posted the support of Nairn on a public page, using that name. She put it out there. She owns it.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast