Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: LauraA Thinks I Outed her Real Name (Messages moved from Candidate Topic)

Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta agree with you on Nairn. Seriously, Laura, she's not an asset.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

2. Thanks just2cents thanked this post
    Likes LauraA liked this post
    LOL Rick LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rules View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gotta agree with you on Nairn. Seriously, Laura, she's not an asset.
    I like to encourage women to run, but do I support her, no. Rick is deflecting from the fact that he broke his own rules. I have at no time used my maiden name on here and he posted it. I can only assume it is now perfectly acceptable to call those with pseudonyms by their real names (not the reasonable ones)
    Personal attacks are an admission of intellectual bankruptcy

4. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    I like to encourage women to run, but do I support her, no. Rick is deflecting from the fact that he broke his own rules. I have at no time used my maiden name on here and he posted it. I can only assume it is now perfectly acceptable to call those with pseudonyms by their real names (not the reasonable ones)
    Keep whining. Also keep in mind that there is another moderator who is a friend of yours, with delete capabilities and she obviously didn't think it was "delete-worthy" either.

Plus, anyone can put your name into a Facebook search and your other account will show up. Therefore, it is already in the public domain and it was you who put it there.

You support Nairn and you wanted it hidden. We get it. You tried to lie about not supporting her and you got caught. Own it!

All this crying by you will ensure that we won't be in a drought this summer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    What difference does a maiden name make? Are you ashamed of it?

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

7. Thanks Rick thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    Your running for a public office and you are campaigning on a forum board. Do you really think your identity is going to stay private?
    So ALL expectations of privacy go out the window becasue of [insert reason here]?

9. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Her name has been posted on this forum since February 12th and she only decided to whine about it after I posted it while proving that she lied about supporting Nairn.

11. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Nice try...not really. You posted who you were a long time ago. Typical liberal, always trying to claim "victim" status.

"They" made it known that "they" were omitting the other people's identities. How are you going to make complex decisions when you can't even understand something so simple?
    Typical conservative. Always trying to pull the liberal card to frame whatever behavior they want to gripe about. So simple to just name call and stick your fingers in your ears afterwards. Must be nice to live life so simply.

I'll bet money I don't have that if conservatives were forced to not label and stereotype the world would be much quieter.....

13. Likes LauraA liked this post
    LOL Rick, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    Typical conservative. Always trying to pull the liberal card to frame whatever behavior they want to gripe about. So simple to just name call and stick your fingers in your ears afterwards. Must be nice to live life so simply.

I'll bet money I don't have that if conservatives were forced to not label and stereotype the world would be much quieter.....
    He says while he labels and stereotypes conservatives.

You sure do come from a sensitive lot don't you?

By the way she even called herself a liberal on this forum at least once.

Post Thanks / Like
    There's a difference, folks, between not being overly politically correct and simply being rude. Saying you're not being politically correct does NOT excuse rudeness.

Rick, you MAY be technically correct in your public forum statement (and I frankly think you're not), but it's still not civil. What, then, is the purpose of your keeping identities secret for this forum if they can be selectively aired whenever someone makes up a rule about it? Just so you can "out" someone whom you don't like or whose views you don't like?

Perhaps I should go hunting for everyone's identity on the Internet and publish it here. According to what you stated to Laura, Rick, that would be fair game, right? Would everyone like it if I did that? I mean, seriously. Let's just blow it all up if we're going to cross that line. Anyone? Bueller?

Yeah. I didn't think so. So let's stop with the excuses of "running for political office" or "public domain" or whatever self-justification anyone else wants to make up and just follow the rules of the site. Keep the identities private no matter who we are or what role we play on the site because that's part of the rules we all agreed to when we joined.

16. Thanks Night Sky, LauraA thanked this post
    LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    He says while he labels and stereotypes conservatives.

You sure do come from a sensitive lot don't you?

By the way she even called herself a liberal on this forum at least once.
    You don't like it when someone turns your own game on you, eh?

18. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast