Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: grumpy

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy cow... I missed this one yesterday.... Let me know if you need anything bud... Maybe a life alert....

Seriously though... he shall lift me up like the wings of eagles.

Old age is tough, but it beats the alternative.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, generally the Miz checks me out to ensure I have the cell and life alert. She won't let me go alone to measure because of the uneven nature of the various yards. In this situation, I did a bad when it came time to make my appointment, I just jumped up from the computer and headed out. I'm real bad at doing that. My son and grand son were to meet me at the house, which they did. It was vacant. They measured the house with me supervising . As all that was left to do was take photos of the interior and label the room positions. I would not have to get off the sidewalk to get back to my car. So, we decide that the son and grandson could move on to the next assignment and I could finish up.

We didn't consider the mud in the street, which caused me to slip.

Now Miz Grumpy has given the son orders not to leave me alone until I'm safety in the car,

I'm doing better but still can't fully straighten my knee. I can write reports once I get to the computer. I'm only four assignments behind.
    Last edited by Grumpy; March 12th, 2016 at 11:46 AM.
    Larry K. Cole
    U.S. Army Retired
    Real Estate Appraiser

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

3. Likes Grammar Rules, cnjbond liked this post
    LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that also Larry. Hope you heal quickly ole timer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Get well soon my friend
    Johnny

6. Likes Mr. Lucky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Now Miz Grumpy has given the son orders not to leave me alone until I'm safety in the car,

I'm doing better but still can't fully straighten my knee. I can write reports once I get to the computer. I'm only four assignments behind.
    I kinda know how you feel. Until about 7 years ago, I was hell on wheels at my job. Unbreakable.
    For the past 7 years, I have been the walking wounded, and some of my coworkers are always looking out for me.
    I suspect the day will soon come that I have to retire from this because I can't "pull my weight."

Hope the knee is better tomorrow.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a meniscus tear. Got one myself. Going to see ortho at the VA next month. Mcdavid level III knee brace from academy does wonders. You might want to check it out.

9. Likes Grammar Rules liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ithoughtso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds like a meniscus tear. Got one myself. Going to see ortho at the VA next month. Mcdavid level III knee brace from academy does wonders. You might want to check it out.
    Thanks, I'm going to the doctor in the morning. I had the meniscus removed from that knee a few years back, as least that is what the doctor told me. I don't use VA, takes too long. I hope it doesn't take a month to get an appointment. When I had my hips replaced, I was on the table in less than two weeks. Of course, I knew all the doctors involved. Sadly Dr. Allred is no longer with us.

Today, I have been getting along fine with a chain.
    Last edited by Grumpy; March 13th, 2016 at 3:01 PM.
    Larry K. Cole
    U.S. Army Retired
    Real Estate Appraiser

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Today, I have been getting along fine with a chain.
    Some of your typo's get pretty humorous. Reminds me of a woman I knew back in the 80's...

Depending on how you hit, the inflammation/and or tears in the surrounding tendons and ligaments
    can be pretty disabling. As can a cracked patella (knee cap). Most of that will heal with time.

Glad you and your cane are getting along
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

12. Likes just2cents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sir, you need to get better. i dearly love the free real estate seminars.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

14. LOL gnatsum LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went to the doc this morning, he just said rest. got along just fine with only a chain (cane ) Of course went out to look at a few properties. Too soon, back to the recliner.
    Larry K. Cole
    U.S. Army Retired
    Real Estate Appraiser

16. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2