Thread: my new older boat

Post Thanks / Like

my new older boat

my new older boat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0041.jpg  

2. Likes CenTexDave, ithoughtso, cnjbond, Mr. Lucky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Very nice. Where do you like to fish? The whites are going to start running at Inks pretty soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sharp! With that 225 you'll fly across the lake!

Post Thanks / Like
    it will be in Louisiana till the end of march after that I will bring it back here, willing to go anywhere anyone is invited just help me load it at the lake

Post Thanks / Like
    Pioneer, that's a very nice looking boat. ..Just a little story about running that 225. My brother had a 15ft. Skeeter (he worked for Skeeter at the time), and had a 150 Merc on it. It would do about 65 mph. One early morning we went to Lake Palestine, fishing for bass...we left the dock, my brother showered down on it, and we were skipping across the smoothe lake like a rocket....when we got to the "jungle", the woods where we were going to fish,...we got to the boat lane that we were going to go into, my brother let off on the throttle....and........the steering cable broke. My brother and I looked at each other like......we were both thinking...what if that would have happened when we were skipping like a rock across the lake...ummm....Just giving you something to think about, Pioneer...lol.....Seriously, tho, .. hope you enjoy your boat, I used to love to fish the lakes of East Texas...I know you will get lots of enjoyment with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pioneer, seriously, if you ever need someone to go fishing with you...help you load and unload your boat...and help you with gas.....let me know. I would love to go,...I haven't been fishing in a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a nice rig, congrats. Enjoy. Of course you have heard BOAT stands for Bust Out Another Thousand? I cant have a boat, the wife cant swim and she is afraid I might toss her off the side one day.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

10. LOL cnjbond, CenTexDave, sickofpc, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of a free dog. I looked at getting a new boat a couple of years ago. Boat was gonna cost about 25k. Then I looked at what would happen after I got the boat. New truck to pull it since my truck isn't big enough, 30k. Then I have to have a place to store it, another 20k+. So the boat was gonna cost me 75k before I got it off the lot. Didn't buy the boat.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

12. LOL CenTexDave, sickofpc, fchafey, cnjbond LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree, Feathered One. I would only buy one if I had a permanent dock for it at the lake. Hell with towing it, launching it, recovering it and towing it back home.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

14. Likes Night Owl, fchafey liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast